is it possible?? (town/city/map question)

Users who are viewing this thread

octoburn

Grandmaster Knight
alright, so I need to be able to go into one "town" and exit from it near another town. the deal is, I have a fortress that's built into the side of a cliff (which is also one of the borders of the country/state), and has a gate/tower facing the direction of an opposing nation/state. it also has an entrance for the faction that commands it that goes through the cliffs. I want to make it so that the "good faction can enter from the cliffs and be able to go out the north gate (on the actual map, there would be a "mountain" texture, so that none can actually cross it without going through the town) and so that the opposing faction can't cross the border unless it attacks and wins the  town, thus able to exit the south gate.

I know, seems kinda confusing... hard to describe it.

is this at all possible?

That's what I was thinking, with menu options keyed to the player's faction and whoever holds the fortress.

thanks, I'll look into that  :mrgreen: I'm pretty new to this part of modding, as I've only been mostly making and adding weapons/items til recently. I did a search for trying to find something of the sort, but I guess my search criteria was either too specific or not specific enough  :razz: I knew I better do so, since people are thrown in boiling oil around here for not searching before asking a question  :wink: so, thanks again :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom