How to solve crashes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Insigar

Recruit
first of all i really love this mod and i cant imagine playing without it but everytime i win a battle for a castle the game crashes
so now i want to know how to fix that and i would be grateful for any suggestion

I think your game crashes because you have set unlimited corpses and rag dolls.  Decrease them at 40 and 10 and I think game will stop crash.  :wink:

Not only should you decrease the rag dolls & corpses, but you should also decrease the screen resolution & battle size.
Even tho i have an ASUS ENGTX260, quad core & 6 gig of ram i can play the game with heaps of units & high quality, but when ever the battle finishes the game crashes, and to fix that i had to decrease all the settings and now i dont crash at the end of large battles.

I used to have this problem in native - I solved it by lowering graphics to the minimum then slowly putting them up till I found my comps limit - im pretty sure its down to graphics

Thank you all for your help, I'll try to lower the ragdoll and corpse limit and the graphic settings.

If you have more then 2Gigs of ram you might want to enable LARGEADDRESSAWARE

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116637.msg2811302.html#msg2811302

I have been able to play large battles without crashing after doing this.

Back
Top Bottom