[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

Was awesome !

I met lot of people, animals, even creatures called "finns" (there was plenty of them).
Mostly good people.

1 month as 22nd show me how that clan is Hated. Was pretty awesome being insulted ingame by people i never met. Some were wearing CoR tag, tk'ing me because i was a 'traitor' or just a '****', why not ?.
Trainings : Was almost unable to understand what was the 'leader' saying. So i got killed plenty of times for not following 'orders' but whatever?.
I've got to choose, i was not active in the clan and being insulted/called Hacker/Lamer because i wear that tag wasn't fun. So yes i left.

I must have a bad Reputation now, Whatever, what will be my next clan? If any clan leaders read this, just don't accept me, even if I want to be in your clan, i will left it.

Apart all this, Everything was OK o/

DavidMF said:
1 month as 22nd show me how that clan is Hated. Was pretty awesome being insulted ingame by people i never met. Some were wearing CoR tag, tk'ing me because i was a 'traitor' or just a '****', why not ?.
DavidMF said:
...being insulted/called Hacker/Lamer because i wear that tag wasn't fun. So yes i left.

What, seriously? I know there's some resentment towards 22nd, but that sounds like an exaggeration.

okiN said:
DavidMF said:
DavidMF said:
...being insulted/called Hacker/Lamer because i wear that tag wasn't fun. So yes i left.

What, seriously? I know there's some resentment towards 22nd, but that sounds like an exaggeration.
Indeed.

okiN said:
DavidMF said:
DavidMF said:

The problem was : i tried to defend the clan, So it was worst. I must say thats Many 22nd don't Care and just Insult or kick/ban if it's on 22nd Server. I always try.

A clanmate say : "YEAH ***** GOTCHA" "OWNED" "NUB" after a kill, i'm dead at this moment so i can read : 22nd ****er or ****s like that. I Apologize for this because i don't really like this and they just insult me. Great.
You kick someone by mistake on the duel server while there was a Backstab feast and says sorry  : "**** You 22nd". Beware, if you don't kick/ban immediatly the randomers, you got insulted too.
Join the Winning side because you have no choice : "22nd WinningTeamJoining, thats Lame".

I mean : why people doesn't call me David ? ... just 22nd, sometime 22nd_Mil.

exaggeration ? man i never got insulted ingame before. It's certaintly my fault, i should just have walk away.
And i'm not saying that all people insults me.
I just seek a Lovely World, where everyone loves everyone o/

Anyway, i know i ****ed up everything. Can't change it back. I will just play and shut my mouth now.

Games are total fun, even if total war :grin:.

Perhaps there's lot's of misadjusted mindsets on what fun means.

Carry on.

DavidMF said:
Was awesome !

I met lot of people, animals, even creatures called "finns" (there was plenty of them).
Mostly good people.

Trainings : Was almost unable to understand what was the 'leader' saying. So i got killed plenty of times for not following 'orders' but whatever?.
I've got to choose, i was not active in the clan and being insulted/called Hacker/Lamer because i wear that tag wasn't fun. So yes i left.

I must have a bad Reputation now, Whatever, what will be my next clan? If any clan leaders read this, just don't accept me, even if I want to be in your clan, i will left it.

Apart all this, Everything was OK o/

Was it a meppey?

Back
Top Bottom