Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

about using mythology...

For example, the earlier form of GILGAMESH which is BILGAMISH is a Turkic sentence meaning "the one that attained knowledge... The one that has become wise"

More over while BILGA means "wise"  AKIL also means "wisdom, wit, intelligence" It's an Arabic loan. "BUT" still the rest of the word consist of Turkic suffixes. (in my opinion it also is a Turkic loan inside Arabic but that's another subject)

http://www.dnathan.com/language/turkish/tsd/
See:  mış, miş, muş, müş participle suffixes.

The for BILGAMESH as well as the form AGILGAMESH both mean the same thing. The one that attained knowledge.  The second form is an usurped, corrupted version of the original name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilgamesh

The Sumerians consisted of Ogur ~ Oguruq Turks.  The "ON OQ" (Ten Arrows, Noble Arrows) or UNUG as you know them.  ( UNUG; Sumerian: Unug; Akkadian: Uruk; Aramaic: Erech; Hebrew: Erech; Greek)

Some of you know them as the URUQ HAI for some stupid reason. (probably they are just being childish)

The people that were expelled from among the OGUZ.

Why would the Sumerian call the God as Dingir if they did not actually call it Tengri otherwise? It was the eternal blue sky. The Sumerians  became polytheist and were expelled from being Turks. That's easy to understand. What's hard to understand is what the hell happened in the world during those times and more importantly before those times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingir

That said the Sumerians are the continuation of ANAU (ON : Noble) people.
http://books.google.com.tr/books/about/A_Central_Asian_village_at_the_dawn_of_c.html?id=-H229WeFQwwC&redir_esc=y

ON > ONOQ > ONOGUR

Thus the people most close the Sumerians are Hungarians in Europe. It's no wonder that their language shares the most common characteristics with the Kenger (Shumerians)

If you ask my opinion on all the matters, my answer would be a very unorthodox and outlandish one.  The Sumerians were expelled from being Turks because they did not respect the ecology of the planet. Turks were enemies of building cities and polluting earth. They probably did so in the past which led the a great cataclysm and they did not want it to happen again being the reason for the first one.
They might have even caused an atomic explosion around India in ancient times! LOL
http://www.rense.com/general3/8000.htm

Thank you, a conversation about mythology that doesn't put me on the defensive.

the Draco conversation has nothing to do with me so I'm passing over it.

Quetzalcohuātl, original Nahuatl spelling (or as original as you can get with it being in English), means "the Fathered Serpent". would you please split down Kutsalkatlı, into the separate words, I would like to run it through a translator just to see the sentence as a whole. the picture Quetzalcohuātl is him eating a sacrifice. honestly Quetzalcohuātl is one of the most unique "dragons" in the world, no other dragon appears to have the quantity of feathers he has while still being a snake. it will take more then a single word about a single god to convince me that the Americas were influenced heavily by the Turks, the americas were settled about 13,000 years ago and that is waaay to long to keep any similarities from the old world.

the AUS was settled 46,000 years ago by humans, and like the americas, they are separated from the mainland so any outside influence wouldn't last long or survive long..

for your Greek complaint, the trade between Greeks and Turks was pretty extensive so its perfectly possible that you both traded myths a few times. now this is a small treat, maybe my way of thanking you for keeping strange conspiracies out of my beloved mythology:
147px-Cro-Magnon_range_35%2C000_ybp.svg.png
147px-Cro-Magnon_range_32%2C500_ybp.svg.png
147px-Cro-Magnon_range_30%2C000_ybp.svg.png

the orange parts of the map is showing areas where humans were during the great Homo-Sapiens migration. as you can see, the Turkic area was settled about 5000 years before the rest of Europe, so the similarities you find in the European area aren't as unfounded as many people think. (i'm talking about similarities in language and mythology nothing more, I still don't believe turks were the first mega-civilization. Honestly, I'm trying to get you to look at the mainstream history for "proof", it might help start a couple more conversations with people instead of your usual responses)

I'm not English, I'm an American (yeah so shoot me) but yes Lord of the Rings is very dear to me.

I actually already new about Gilgamesh and his names, I put it down to how close the two Meso and Turks were (geographically).  URUQ HAI is actually Uruk Hai, from Lord of the Rings, so there is no real world connection to the Sumerian people.
Once again look at the maps i provided, Sumeria was occupied before Turkey, and the Sumerian Language was first recorded in 2900 BCE, while a record of Old Turkic didn't appear till 732 with the Orkhon inscriptions.

try to keep things grounded in reality a little more, i actually enjoyed responding. and I'm looking forward to a (reasonable) response. 

Kormin:

KUTSAL  >  http://translate.google.com/#tr|en|kutsal
The word comes from KUT.  KUT is the power to rule over other beings.

KAT  >  http://translate.google.com/#tr|en|kat%0A

Here you can hear how it sounds in Turkish: http://translate.google.com/#tr|en|kutsal%20katl%C4%B1

the suffix "LI" gives the word the meaning of  "Consisting of layers, Consisting of a coat, covered by layers ~ covering all the layers..."

Thus said Kutsal Katlı actually should mean  "Infinit  power - The Ruler of every single realm in the infinity"  It's the monotheistic God.

The weird thing is that they are actually calling God a snake. That's not a real snake! It's a metaphor. It's infinity, time, fate, predetermined free-motion.

This idea is called ÖG or Gİ.  It's meaning is knowledge. This knowledge is not some kind of knowledge like to know what 2+2 is.  It's the knowledge of knowing. You know that tamga as a GAMMA letter. When four of these combine, it becomes the Swastika. It's meaning is "very high degree of knowledge of knowing".  This knowledge is known by KAM  (the original word meaning shaman).  The premordial form of the swastika is ÖG while the Proto-Turkic version is ÖZ meaning "the deepest essence" It's the "thing" that's believed to be the core of every single thing in the universe.

The single + sign stands for "everything will return to God" and moreover:  "God has always been, God will always be. It was not born, will never be born, It never gave birth, will never give birth."

The snake you are looking for might be this:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2011g.html
image00o2.jpg

image00l4.jpg

image00k6.jpg

The eternity itself. The spiraling shape, the swastika (OZ) , Maybe some people called Turks as snakes because they wore or carried this shape:

oz1.jpg

c3b6g.jpg

oz5.jpg

oz6.jpg

----

The first known Turkic writings are not in Mongolia. There are many others alas not as advanced. There are metaphors in the writings in Mongolia. The language is a very advanced form; not primitive. The shapes are some kind of cross between hieroglyphs and letters. That alphabet was not taken by any other alphabet such as Sogdian or Phoenician. That's puzzling. It does not fit within accepted history.

There are many other Turkic tamgas that are deciphered in for example Turkey and Azerbaijan. (The Azeri are the first Oguz people to enter Europe thousands of years before Ottomans)

This man has unlimited energy and doesnt get tired. I appreciate his work and unusual ideas... 
So what is the reason of similarity between the mythologies of different nations? I suppose, an advanced culture reformed those primitive cultures in the past according to him.

war300 said:
This man has unlimited energy and doesnt get tired. I appreciate his work and unusual ideas... 
So what is the reason of similarity between the mythologies of different nations? I suppose, an advanced culture reformed those primitive cultures in the past according to him.

There is no "an advanced culture" There was only one true culture. The rest of the world were either scavengers or very insignificant small populations. They gathered whatever they could find and ate whatever they could hunt. There was no common goal and they did not move together towards a single goal. The cooccurance of words and mythologies in totally different places on Earth is not a coincidence. It's the work of a single unified culture The culture of the world as we now have it is mostly the work of that single advanced culture.

Other new-age wannabe people would say absurd things like that's because there a common mind center in the space where every idea we have comes from. That's the universe of ideas. But my deduction to all these problems is much more believable.

ancalimon said:
war300 said:
There is no "an advanced culture" There was only one true culture. The rest of the world were scavengers. They gathered whatever they could find and ate whatever they could hunt. There was no common goal and they did not move together towards a single goal. The occcurance of words and mythologies in totally different places on Earth is not a coincidence. It's the work of a single unified culture The culture of the world as we now have it is mostly the work of that single advanced culture.Other new-age wannabe people would say absurd things like that's because there a common mind center in the space where every idea we have comes from. That's the universe of ideas. But my deduction to all these problems is much more believable.
So, you're saying that an only advanced culture there was at first and this high culture was the root of the cultures of whole world? I'm especially interested in this point. It's more reasonable than any other ideas as you said but how could this single unified high culture appear? Where was it coming? Did it have a beginning point on earth or was it work of aliens? (However, I dont believe in them.)

ancalimon said:
But my deduction to all these problems is much more believable.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha (stops for air) hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats so being sigged

Skot the Sanguine said:
tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

Dear Taleworlds community, y u no stop posting on ancalimon's threads?

good point, but something even more intriguing - why does ancalimon keep posting on taleworlds? Not only he's being laughed at, his threads and accounts are getting closed. He is pretty much the jester of taleworlds, and yet he doesn't stop. It's irrelevant whether he has a valid point or not...WHY TALEWORLDS?!

YourStepDad said:
Skot the Sanguine said:
Dear Taleworlds community, y u no stop posting on ancalimon's threads?

good point, but something even more intriguing - why does ancalimon keep posting on taleworlds? Not only he's being laughed at, his threads and accounts are getting closed. He is pretty much the jester of taleworlds, and yet he doesn't stop. It's irrelevant whether he has a valid point or not...WHY TALEWORLDS?!
I don't think either of those things happened before. Not that I've seen anyways.

"Why Taleworlds?" Cause he wants it. Why not?

Why Taleworlds Cause he wants it. Why not?

And he's an idiot for wanting it. He keeps coming back, even though nobody has intentions of having an actual discussion with him. He takes his time to post pictures and do research, and for what? More ridicule?

As for him getting banned, you're right, that never happened, my bad. This, however, did;

He did register. He later deleted his old account, (which an admin put as a custom title "Delusional") and then created a new one later with the same name spewing the same crap.

YourStepDad said:
Why Taleworlds Cause he wants it. Why not?
And he's an idiot for wanting it. He keeps coming back, even though nobody has intentions of having an actual discussion with him. He takes his time to post pictures and do research, and for what? More ridicule?
He has his own reasons to never give up and he is very focused on what he does. It would be foolish to wait for him to quit what he did.  :razz:

Any other theories?  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom