Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Let me summarize the situation.

The Kurgan culture is undeniably Turkic. And nothing we say can change this fact. The Kurgan culture started its westwards migration at around 4000BC.  The Indo-Europeans first started their eastwards migration at around 2000BC. The Kurgan culture's signature was the horse while the Indo-European peoples' signature was farming at first.  If you are going to support one theory, you can not support other contradicting theories like how many people like to do nowadays (since it supports their illogical world view). To make things simple, I can not at the same time go teach English in India and go surfing in Atlantic at the same time. That is a contradiction. (although there are theories about omnipresence so we should refrain from reaching to conclusions. There is a possibility for an advanced form of Indo-European people to be at two different places and situations to exist)

The Paleolithic Continuity hypothesis reverses the Kurgan hypothesis and largely identifies the Indo-Europeans with Gimbutas's "Old Europe."[8] PCT reassigns the Kurgan culture (traditionally considered early Indo-European) to a people of predominantly mixed Uralic and Turkic stock. Alinei argues that the use of borrowed Turkic words in horse terminology, such as qaptï ("to grab with hands and teeth"), yabu ("horse"), yam ("nomadic caravan-tent"), yuntă ("horse" (generic)), aygur ("stallion"), homut ("horse collar") and alaša ("pack horse"), in Samoyedic (Northern and Southern), in some Finno-Ugric languages and Slavic languages, "proves the antiquity of Turkic presence in the European area bordering Asia". He suggests that horse domestication originated with Turkic peoples, offering this as an explanation why horse terminology in the European area bordering Asia and in most of Eastern Europe is rooted in Turkic and not Indo-European vocabulary.[9] He supports this hypothesis by making a tentative linguistic identification of Etruscans as a Uralic, proto-Hungarian people that had already undergone strong proto-Turkic influence in the third millennium BC,[7] when Pontic invasions would have brought this people to the Carpathian Basin. A subsequent migration of Urnfield culture signature around 1250 BC is said to have caused this ethnic group to expand south in a general movement of people. This is equated with the upheaval of the Sea Peoples and the overthrow of an earlier Italic substrate at the onset of the "Etruscan" Villanovan culture.[7]

The mixing of Uralic and Turkic people lead to the "Ogur" Turks.

So...  First know that there is a theory pointing to the illogical steps followed by the theory about Kurgans belong to Indo-European speaking people thus once again returning kurgans to their real owners Turks. The theory about kurgans belong to Indo-Europeans is a huge fiasco and it was not successful to hide the turth.

Also, even if the Etruscan people turn out to be not Turkic (Ogur) despite extensive amount of linguistic, cultural and mythology parallels, it is certain that they had extremely close ties with Turkic people though the Tur (Trojans) and the Proto-Tigris (Sumeria between them).  If someone had the knowledge about Kurgan burial he is either a Turk or someone who had very close ties with Turks since noone would be allowed to participate a Kurgan burial. That is not something that can be attended by public.

The Turks are actually Chinese in denial. Want proof? Their homeland is around Lake Baikal. What's next to Lake Baikal? China.

Sorry Ancalimon, you better start working on your Mandarin.

ancalimon said:
Úlfheðinn said:
Telecommunications were actually invented by Odin, who was a Chinese wizard that taught the proto-Turks how to farm.

The Chinese could not communicate with other species until 1st milenia BC.

I'm sorry but that's just part of the most recent propaganda spouted by the Turkish nationalist conspiracy (who are allied with the Vatican), the truth is that the Chinese were the first civilized people and they even taught the Turks how to speak.

Genuinely though, I'm a bit mystified that Ancalimon can keep going on about the Chinese being an entirely different species without repercussion. If we brought up the old 1800s race science **** about Africans or whoever being a different species closer related to monkeys, that'd at least be a warning. Wtf.

Pseudo-science never changes.

Almalexia said:
Genuinely though, I'm a bit mystified that Ancalimon can keep going on about the Chinese being an entirely different species without repercussion. If we brought up the old 1800s race science **** about Africans or whoever being a different species closer related to monkeys, that'd at least be a warning. Wtf.

Sidenote: he's had a "hate-boner" for the Chinese since this thread was in the historical discussion sub-section. I'm kind of curious what happened in his life (or if it's just part of Turkish nationalism) to make him hate the Chinese that much (dehumanizing a group of people is pretty extreme).

Almalexia said:

That was wrong usage of English at first but somehow got stuck to me. because of trolls. So now I'm just going on with the flow so as not to disappoint trolls and thus make them shut up quickly. So they are not related with Turks but there are Turkic people who carry Chinese blood.

The Chinese are the most isolated people on Earth. Their genetic make up shows us that they kept their contact with other people on earth to a minimum. I was going to point this out in the past but since most people were not interested in facts but only trolling, it got lost in the rubbish.  Oh and their attitude towards Turks is evil when it comes the lands they invaded and Turks they killed and I do not like Chinese nationalists at all.

ancalimon said:
I was going to point this out in the past but since most people were not interested in facts but only trolling, it got lost in the rubbish.

I always appreciate that you are fighting an army of trolls and people trying to hide the truth.

It's a really nice defense mechanism (the brain is amazing).  :razz:

Úlfheðinn said:
ancalimon said:
The Chinese are the most isolated people on Earth. Their genetic make up shows us that they kept their contact with other people on earth to a minimum. I was going to point this out in the past but since most people were not interested in facts but only trolling, it got lost in the rubbish.

I always appreciate that you are fighting an army of trolls and people trying to hide the truth.

It's a really nice defense mechanism (the brain is amazing).  :razz:

Thank you. From time to time I get the odd pm thanking me for all the information I share despite what I face. There are tens of people who appreciate what I am doing. (well.... twelve actually... but it's enough for a supper I guess)

I honestly think you should focus on fiction, I think you'd have more fun just writing stuff that doesn't have to be bound by pesky things like "evidence" or data.

I mean, you're not really hurting anyone with your posts here (given the low circulation/readership), and it might be helping you somehow to write all of this.

Úlfheðinn said:
I honestly think you should focus on fiction, I think you'd have more fun just writing stuff that doesn't have to be bound by pesky things like "evidence" or data.

I mean, you're not really hurting anyone with your posts here (given the low circulation/readership), and it might be helping you somehow to write all of this.

We have all the evidence we need. Apart from Turks, the only other people we have difficulty convincing are the other people.  The funny part is that the more evidence we have the more difficult it gets to convince them.

What? Based on what, exactly? The perception of the Han Chinese 'monolith'? Even discounting that 10% of the population are full blooded unique ethnic groups comprising of 54 unique ethnicities, the Han Chinese are an assimilated agalmation of dozens if not hundreds of former distinct ethnic groups across the swath of China, many of whom retain unique regional customs and dialects. Its like assuming "Americans" from the United States are a homogeneous genetic group, its absolutely absurd. The entire South of China, its richest and most populous section of all China, was only settled and converted to Han culture in any large scale by the 600s AD, and even then is being generous, only becoming a fully integrated part of the Han culture by the Song Dynasty as economic activity developed there, and Han refugees fled the north en masse after the Jingkang Incident. Who lived there before the cultural conversion and migrations of Han Chinese from the North? Well, as I said, there are hundreds of former ethnic groups who remained and eventually took on the characteristics of Han culture, as well as dozens who remain to this day. But others fled, and would form such important states as Thailand in their travels (the Thai originate from Southern China, and only migrated to the land we know as Thailand by around 1000AD~, and supplanted the indigenous Mon). Other ethnic groups would enter or leave China, such as the Miao/Hmong, or invade and settle there, such as the Xianbei, Tibetans, Manchurians, Mongols, and yes, even Turks. They also had strong contact, even domination, over the peoples of the Korean peninsula and Vietnam. The potential for genetic diversification is legion for such a relatively settled civilization. They were the engine of the furthest end of the Silk Road, and people traveled thousands of miles for the economic opportunity presented by that.

And if you read a thing about Chang'an, it was probably the most cosmopolitan city in the world. Guangzhou at the time had Muslim trader populations in the tens, if not hundreds, of thousands.

Absolutely, utterly absurd.

*EDIT*

Five ninjas.

Almalexia said:
What? Based on what, exactly? The perception of the Han Chinese 'monolith'? Even discounting that 10% of the population are full blooded unique ethnic groups comprising of 54 unique ethnicities, the Han Chinese are an assimilated agalmation of dozens if not hundreds of former distinct ethnic groups across the swath of China, many of whom retain unique regional customs and dialects. Its like assuming "Americans" from the United States are a homogeneous genetic group, its absolutely absurd. The entire South of China, its richest and most populous section of all China, was only settled and converted to Han culture in any large scale by the 600s AD, and even then is being generous, only becoming a fully integrated part of the Han culture by the Song Dynasty as economic activity developed there, and Han refugees fled the north en masse after the Jingkang Incident. Who lived there before the cultural conversion and migrations of Han Chinese from the North? Well, as I said, there are hundreds of former ethnic groups who remained and eventually took on the characteristics of Han culture, as well as dozens who remain to this day. But others fled, and would form such important states as Thailand in their travels (the Thai originate from Southern China, and only migrated to the land we know as Thailand by around 1000AD~, and supplanted the indigenous Mon). Other ethnic groups would enter or leave China, such as the Miao/Hmong, or invade and settle there, such as the Xianbei, Tibetans, Manchurians, Mongols, and yes, even Turks. They also had strong contact, even domination, over the peoples of the Korean peninsula and Vietnam.

And if you read a thing about Chang'an, it was probably the most cosmopolitan city in the world. Guangzhou at the time had Muslim trader populations in the tens, if not hundreds, of thousands.

Absolutely, utterly absurd.

*EDIT*

Five ninjas.

After hearing a nice short story let's look at some data so that it becomes more difficult to convince people.

pq1713050001.jpg

See that?  It's almost 100 percent blueberry pie. Yummy.

And this shows that they were the most isolated people on earth, with contact kept to a minimum? There's more ways to interact with other people than ****ing them, mate.

That graph is just plain wrong from what I can tell.

For mitochondrial DNA...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_M_(mtDNA) said:
Among Chinese people both inside and outside of China, haplogroup M accounts for approximately 50% of all mtDNA on average, but the frequency varies from approximately 40% in Hans from Hunan and Fujian in southern China to approximately 60% in Shenyang, Liaoning in northeastern China.[21][22][23][26]

Haplogroup M9 [14] - found in East Asia and Central Asia, especially in Tibet

For Y-chromosomal DNA...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese said:
Y-chromosome haplogroup O3 is a common DNA marker in Han Chinese, as it appeared in China in prehistoric times. It is found in more than 50% of Chinese males, and ranging up to over 80% in certain regional subgroups of the Han ethnicity.[80]

Again, I'm not a geneticist so I don't feel qualified to definitively judge the veracity of this information, but I'd refer to wikipedia before ancalimon. And, it would make sense to me that Tibet is much less genetically diverse.

Clearly, the Tibetans are a distinct species, unable to communicate with the rest of Turkmanity until they were enlightened in the last 1st century, BC.

Back
Top Bottom