Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rule zum Rabensang said:
kweassa said:
I'd say he was tolerated for way too many years, on these boards.
But who would want to get rid of the court jester?

He wasn't a very good one.

A bad jester, to quote a certain nobility in dashing crimson outfit, would be;

"Off with his head!"  :roll:

252 pages of deluded fantasy, from a single person....

I mean... really?  :shock:

kweassa said:
"Off with his head!"  :roll:
Harsh. Well, his jokes might not be the best, I grant you that. But isn't he generally a likeable fellow? Apart from all the delusions and the condescending attitude towards everything standing in the way of his views? And apart from not answering uncomfortable questions? Oh, and apart from his current avatar?
At least he's quite steadfast and hey - he's no alleged paedophile like certain other notorious conspiracy theorists around here.

These are strange times that see me making a stand for unclelemon...

Aye, and let's not forget how he threw one guy off a boat for pestering a tourist girl (which turned out to be surely lesbian, due to not sleeping with ankie as a thanks). :smile:

Here you go, the story of ancaman to the rescue:
ancalimon said:
Mixedpotatoes said:
Ancalimon, why are turkish hotel/resort employees so horny? Every Norwegian girl who has been on vacation there has been almost raped by those crazy turks.

Turks are horny in general because they generally get laid less often than Europeans as a result of religion mostly. It's got nothing to do with Norwegian women (although their type are rare in Mediterranean countries)

About that "rape" part. I think Turks are not generally "rapists".  But there are PKK terrorists whose mission is the make Turks look bad in the eyes of public opinion of foreign nations. So they always plan things like these and much more.

I myself threw such a man to the sea from a boat after I saw him harassing a German girl in Aegean sea. I got applauded for my boldness. (she turned out to be a lesbian so no reward for poor me)

kweassa said:
McQ said:
Just.. in response to most of the things I have seen from this turk oriented person.. couldn't you find a connection between anything you choose if you looked hard enough, whether the connection actually was on purpose or not?

You'd be interested in Umberto Echo's novel, "Foucault's Pendulum".

The novel portrays how a group of obsessed, sick people who have lost all connection to reality -- through blind obsession -- can simply plunge towards depths of massive delusion in their endless quest to find "links" and "associations" between objects/events, which otherwise a healthy and sane mind would have no trouble sorting out as simple coincidences. Hence, what these people build is an endless loop of one supposition stacked over the other, forming a huge tower of a conspiracy theory, which in essence, even a slightest fact check may simply bring down.

I roughly recall when the infamous "ancalimon posts" began on these boards, and I also seem to recall his initial claims were based on bogus textbook references from something like 150 years ago. Those were the days when people believed in pseudo-sciences such as phrenology, personology, racial distinctions in intelligence. It was a time when linking ancient European history to the "old mysteries" of a fantasized orient was something of a fad, typical of 19th century romanticism.

Unfortunately, ancalimon was able to weasel his way out from the burden of proof in those initial stages. Through continuous quotations and citations based on a supposed "group of academics", which, people used to the conventional and orthodox community of historic research would no doubt have serious difficulty in identifying and cross-checking, he was able to continue adding one unconfirmed and unlikely historical theory to another. This is the same method the so-called "UFO experts" use, for example. Since people who make such fantastic claims can never have the support of sincere established circles of academics, what they do is they make up their own "academic circles".... and then they start quoting each other for credibility. The "scientific proof" or "common fact" these sort of people speak of, actually means "what they consider to be the truth in their own, small, deluded community of fanatics".

In truth, such attitude and methodology adds nothing to the search of truth. It makes a mockery out of history, warped and twisted to fit a bigot's near-sighted and political agenda, belittles and defiles the wonderful variety of human diversity and culture which have thrived through the ages. I'd say he was tolerated for way too many years, on these boards.

that was a great explanation! thank you! *applauds*  :mrgreen:

Rule zum Rabensang said:
ancalimon said:
Mixedpotatoes said:
Ancalimon, why are turkish hotel/resort employees so horny? Every Norwegian girl who has been on vacation there has been almost raped by those crazy turks.

Turks are horny in general because they generally get laid less often than Europeans as a result of religion mostly. It's got nothing to do with Norwegian women (although their type are rare in Mediterranean countries)

About that "rape" part. I think Turks are not generally "rapists".  But there are PKK terrorists whose mission is the make Turks look bad in the eyes of public opinion of foreign nations. So they always plan things like these and much more.

I myself threw such a man to the sea from a boat after I saw him harassing a German girl in Aegean sea. I got applauded for my boldness. (she turned out to be a lesbian so no reward for poor me)
That man just lives in a bloody dreamland.

There's something real serious with Mr. ankleSore. I mean, he's quite a lot like Pvt. Quelch from Alexander Baron's "The Man Who Knew  Too Much".

He (ankleSore) pretends to know everything, but to people's disappointment, he doesn't know how to differentiate between "true" & " what he believes to be true".

I personally enjoy reading his stories :grin: they appear to be well thought out and maybe ill turn them into a childrens book for my future kids.

"And this one's called the the Turk who doesn't know ****!" "yaaay mommy i love this one!" "me too honey.. me too"

Here: a small list of miracle words most of them definitely of Etruscan~Trojan origin in reality:

xxx language (will give the English form) < Turkic  ||  meaning  ~~ explanation

elect <  elekti  ||  it is to sieve, eliminate, rule out  ~~  ele: to sieve, to rule out, to eliminate

eliminate < eliem onu et || let me make eliminate
-probably not  : eliminate < eliem onu da  || let me also eliminate him
The word elect ultimately comes from the root e with the ultimate Proto-Language primordial meaning of "choosing one out of many". It gave rise to words like YES (evet, he in Turkic). or EL which means hand in Turkic.

Babylon < BağBölen  || "the thing that cuts the connection", "the thing that divides the unification"... See the Genesis from Bible to understand why it comes from this Turkic sentence.
I was like "Whoaaa what the hell" when my mind was free of ilusion of freedom and I could see all these things clearly. .......  And of course bible is related to this word and not in a "papyrus sense" but a bauble or an idol like Baal.

learn < lğrn || ol öğren  ~~ be learned.
Ultimately from primordial öğ (which gave their meanings to words like öğretmen: teacher, öğrenci: student) meaning idea.

idea < öğ dü || it is an idea

lore < al öğrü || take the thing that is created from idea

know < ok un ow || meaning two things at the same time since the "(u)n" suffix means different thing depending on whether the root is OK (person (as in people like us but not savages like the rest of the world from when anyone not a Tur was a savage) or OKU (read)

acknowledge < ok un alış ~~ unalış would mean to acknowledge, understand.  unutuş already means to forget in Turkic.  So simply put, acknowledged is a perfect Turkic sentence said by an OQ person (meaning soldier human being that does not attack on sight to eat you)  : ok unalıçtı.

assign < atayın || assign ~~ The sentence is atan or atayın meaning "to be assigned" ~ "the one who assigns".
The ultimate primordial root is A, with the meaning of "being connected to something" gave rise to words like AĞ (net), AĞA (landlord), ANA (mother), ASIA (the continent Asia), etc..

accent < agızındı || belonging to mouth ~ depending on the mouth, dialect" ~~ It is also very similar to akışında meaning "depending on the situation, flow"~and it would make sense within the context.

tune < duyun || hear ~~ originally meaning "to notice" by ears or nose.

obese < obur || glutton, the one that eats too much.
or
obese < aboaz || ab: related to mouth  -  boaz: appetite ~ (abuz: mouth - aburt: inside of mouth, mouthful - ab: to chase an animal to hunt and eat it, etc..etc..  So I guess you can see the realtion)

obey (obeider) < yap eyidir || do alright ~~ we still use a different form "eyi vallah" when we are going to obey someone.
*probably not: *obey < o bey eder ||~~ deflated meaning of "it is what a bey makes others do"

philologia < bil o olguyu || "know the concept"
or
bil ol öğü  || "know become knowledge"

cover < kavra || cover

natural < anaturlu || "born from mother as is (naked)"

Now here comes my COMPILATION OF GREEK MYTHOLOGY
I'm sure you have he necessary equipment to realize how I made the connections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachne
ARACHNE

Örük Ana
~ Mother Weaver
ultimately from primordial "ör" (as in earth) meaning cover.

AGAMEMNON
Possible Turkic decipherment:
EGEMEN ON : The noble hegemon < ÖKÜMÜN : Belonging to Creator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achilles
ACHILLES
Possible Turkic decipherments:
OQ İLLİ: From OQ country
OQ OĞLU: Son of an OQ
OQ ULU: Holy or Great OQ

AYAQ İALI: Naked feet or Afraid of his feet.
Proto-Turkic: *jAl- : 1 to be afraid 2 to suspect, slander 3 slander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thersites
THERSITES

Ters İt : Mad,ill tempered Dog
Ters it : terse  (it also has the same meaning in Turkish. We say terslemek : snap, rebuff, snap, scold)

HELEN

Gelen : the lady that comes to a man willingly (related with Turkic gelin meaning bride)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_%28mythology%29
PARIS

Bar:
1)To make a hazardous and very important decision.
2)To reach a conclusion
Barış:
3) Peace

Rule zum Rabensang said:
ancalimon said:
Mixedpotatoes said:

That is one of the best things ever :lol:
"Horny Turks? Let me tell you about the evil PKK!"

The claim he's putting is bogus, but still, if it were to be true, as the man whom he threw was a terrorist, he should've reported him to the authorities rather than putting up such an act of pure bravado.

Even his former claims regarding Turkish superiority were, in a sense, seemingly more acceptable than this...bravado crap of his.

P.S.: If, on a lighter note, taking his claim to be right, it happened right that the girl turned out to be lesbian. The ****o didn't deserve a prize for the crap he showed.

Since you guys are talking about what I did in my youth... The guy was not holding a gun or raping the girl. I know he was doing this because he was just tricked into doing it. Not a murderer really. He was harassing her and I acted like any one of you would have done. It's not about Turkish superiority since I am aware that there must be people among you who would have done the same.

And I deserved a prize! and would have taken my prize cause I'm an animal, but the truth is she really was not into men.

Back
Top Bottom