Author Topic: Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?  (Read 364244 times)

ancalimon

• Grandmaster Knight
    • Steam - /ancalimonungol/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
Re: Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?
« Reply #3720 on: November 02, 2012, 10:33:16 AM »
I give up on you explaining to me why someone should borrow a foreign suffix as a verb for an already articulated basic concept.  :?

There is no borrowing. The words existed in the Turkic form and were transformated into corrupted forms. Turkic sentences were divided into meaningless parts creating unrelated or roughly related words.

Turkic is agglutinative as in "result of natural human progression"

For example we have a Turkic root here called "ek". We can create thousands of different words and sentences by adding suffixes with special meanings to this word.
ek: addition, suffix, supplement, adjunct, insertion
ekle: make it join, glue together, add the suffix
eklet: order someone do the action of "ekle"
ekletin: this sentence is said by someone ordering other people to create new words by combining roots with suffixes.

et: do, make, render

(of course there are other possible meanings of this sentence depending on how you see the root.  for example ekleti would mean a new thing created out of smaller parts to fit into another concept)

Here we have the word agglutinate explaining what it is in Turkic in a broken way.

For example in this word, "ekle" meaning glue,join together in Turkish can be seen in the form "glue" in IE languages.

This is not a coincidence because it usually happens.
It might have been a coincidence if it was only a word called "egg". But it consists of so many suffixes that explains what it is.

I also know about Turkic words that are extremely related with the root "ek". Like "iki, eki" meaning "two".

What I see is real. It's astonishing and it seems like an old fantastic icon adventure game. Weird. It's like fantasy meets reality. Frightening.

After all these things I've discovered, I'm left with choices within the context of things that are related.

1-) Bible is right, God got angry and jealous and confused the only spoken language on Earth from which all of language were created. People stopped understanding each other and started making wars because of this and God became happy once again.
2-) Quran is right and some people who had power and wanted more corrupted the old holy books and the part about Babylon was added by those people.
3-) Turkic is the ancestor of Proto-Indo-European

Simply because of political and religious issues, Eurocentric researchers whose ancestors had a deep hatred for Turks for being as*holes announce agglutinative languages in Europe and Anatolia as isolated. They were Turks themselves. You guys are descendents of my ancestors and I'm only talking about 2000, 3000, 6000, 10000 years. Not 100000 years.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:31:51 AM by ancalimon »

NikeBG

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • M&BWBNWWF&S
« Reply #3721 on: November 02, 2012, 11:18:57 AM »
Ζόρι (zori) - difficulty, toil

Σαματάς (samatas) - noise

Κέφι (kefi) - fun

Αμάν (aman) - an idiomatic expression, something like "for mercy's sake"

Μπαρούτι (baruti) - blackpowder (note that Greeks came in their greater contact with firearms under the Ottoman rule)

Μπουντρούμι (budrumi) - dungeon

Βρε (vre) - a form of a calling idiom

Νταλαβέρι (dalaveri) - trick with deceit in mind

Νταλκάς (dalkas) - love sorrow

Φυσέκι (fiseki) - cartridge (similar to blackpowder)
Hah, we use at least half of those words as well (and many other Turkish ones, of course). F.e. one of my classmates from high school used to use the dialectic "Sus bre maskari" as a joke (and I bet that's a fully Turkish sentence (no sarcasm here)).

For example in this word, "ekle" meaning glue,join together in Turkish can be seen in the form "glue" in IE languages.
"Glue" is an English, not a pan-IE word. In Bulgarian f.e. (which, being a Slavic language, is also IE) the word is "lepilo". And I don't know of a linguistic rule for the turning of a G to a P or vice versa. :P

All these are just words. They don't show anything.

ancalimon

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #3722 on: November 02, 2012, 11:27:09 AM »
Ζόρι (zori) - difficulty, toil

Σαματάς (samatas) - noise

Κέφι (kefi) - fun

Αμάν (aman) - an idiomatic expression, something like "for mercy's sake"

Μπαρούτι (baruti) - blackpowder (note that Greeks came in their greater contact with firearms under the Ottoman rule)

Νταλαβέρι (dalaveri) - trick with deceit in mind

Φυσέκι (fiseki) - cartridge (similar to blackpowder)
Hah, we use at least half of those words as well (and many other Turkish ones, of course). F.e. one of my classmates from high school used to use the dialectic "Sus bre maskari" as a joke (and I bet that's a fully Turkish sentence (no sarcasm here)).

"Glue" is an English, not a pan-IE word. In Bulgarian f.e. (which, being a Slavic language, is also IE) the word is "lepilo". And I don't know of a linguistic rule for the turning of a G to a P or vice versa. :P

"sus bre maskara" means something like "shush you jester, you laughingstock"

I don't know but if that word was lopilo, it could have been related with "topla" meaning "collect (together) to make a lump"

Allegro

• Intellectual
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: November 02, 2012, 11:43:28 AM »
Κέφι (kefi) - fun
I dont know what this is

I thought this was Arabic version of the Greek word pyrite or something like that?
I thought this was also related to something Greek

This exists only in Balkan dialects of Turkish, I would relate it to one of the Balkan languages. Something related to "brother" perhaps?

The only thing I can relate this to in Turkish is dalga, which means wave.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:49:09 AM by Allegro »

NikeBG

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBNWWF&S
« Reply #3724 on: November 02, 2012, 12:00:35 PM »
"sus bre maskara" means something like "shush you jester, you laughingstock"
I know, I already said it's a sentence full of Turkish words borrowed in (now archaic/dialectic) Bulgarian.

I don't know but if that word was lopilo, it could have been related with "topla" meaning "collect (together) to make a lump"
"Lopilo" sounds more like "lyupilo", which means "hatchery". "LEpilo" means "glue". And "topla" is the feminine form of the adjective "warm". :P

Κέφι (kefi) - fun
I dont know what this is
I'm pretty certain "kef" is a Turkish word (or at least we've borrowed it from there, whereas its origins might eventually be Persian or Arabic, if they're not Turkic). The same way "laf" is also a Turkic word (laf-mohabet = group LOL? :P).

Rule zum Rabensang

• Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
  • Grandmaster Knight
  • Weardgeréfa
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Rǽdwulf Fyrninga
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #3725 on: November 02, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
Given up...

Gr0vZ

• Sergeant
  • A *typical* Laesir raised by *typical* El
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: November 02, 2012, 03:49:06 PM »
Κέφι (kefi) - fun
I dont know what this is

Oh, yes you do. You never had "keyif" in your life? That's kind of sad.

I thought this was Arabic version of the Greek word pyrite or something like that?

I thought this was also related to something Greek

So, you're trying to tell me that the words "barut" and "bodrum" ring no bells to you? Also "σιδηροπυρίτης" (sidiropiritis-pyrite) and "πυρίτιδα" (piritida-gunpowder) have... well, no common points apart from being chemical terms. There is also the word "πυρίτιο" (piritio), but that's the greek word for "silicon".

This exists only in Balkan dialects of Turkish, I would relate it to one of the Balkan languages. Something related to "brother" perhaps?

Nope, nothing related to "brother", neither in greek, neither in any slavic language of the Balkans, considering that this word is almost universal in all slavic languages. I, as of polish descent, could use the word "brat" and I'm sure a Bulgarian would understand what I mean by that. As I said, "vre" is a calling idiom, like in "sus, vre maskara", which, by the way, if used in Greece, it will make sense to everyone.

The only thing I can relate this to in Turkish is dalga, which means wave.

Indeed, I forgot to add "wave", or rather "tide" as one of its interpretations. That's how "love sorrow" binds to it.

Allegro

• Intellectual
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: November 02, 2012, 04:59:43 PM »
Oh, yes you do. You never had "keyif" in your life? That's kind of sad.
The similarity just didnt strike me at first.

So, you're trying to tell me that the words "barut" and "bodrum" ring no bells to you? Also "σιδηροπυρίτης" (sidiropiritis-pyrite) and "πυρίτιδα" (piritida-gunpowder) have... well, no common points apart from being chemical terms. There is also the word "πυρίτιο" (piritio), but that's the greek word for "silicon".
Of course I know those words, its just I thought they had Greek or Latin origins. I strongly believe that the word "barut" is the Arabic derivation from something Greek, which is related to fire. Greeks may have re-adopted the Arabicized version of the word, like American companies that have strong business ties with Japan using the term "sarariman" instead of "salaryman".

Gr0vZ

• Sergeant
  • A *typical* Laesir raised by *typical* El
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: November 02, 2012, 06:46:25 PM »
It's hard to say if there is any possibility that the word for black powder in Arabic would derive from some ancient greek word, since Ancient Greeks did not know gunpowder, so it's far more possible that the Arabs named it out of other derivation, taken also the geographical distances.

As for fire, in ancient greek it was known as "πῦρ" (pir) and anything related to it sounded the same like "πύρινος" (pirinos - "fiery" in its male form). In moden greek, the word "φωτιά" (fotia) is used instead, which comes out of the same medieval greek word for glow, radiance, shine, etc. Still, words related to "φωτιά", like "φωτεινός" (fotinos - "radiant" in its male form), have no meaning of fire, but radiance, whereas words related to "πυρ" are used to describe anything igneous.

ancalimon

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #3729 on: November 03, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »
Here comes one of my favorite Turkic corrupted sentence as an answer for Schemer:

ancestor

http://www.seslisozluk.net/?word=%C3%B6nce
http://www.seslisozluk.net/?word=%C3%B6ncesi

for the last suffi dir~dür (if the sentence is not related with Tur people), see here:
http://www.dnathan.com/language/turkish/tsd/
http://www.iacd.or.kr/pdf/journal/02/2-10.pdf

öncesi tur
or
öncesidir
or
öncüsü tur
or
öncüsüdür
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:46:05 PM by ancalimon »

Bromden

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Got mead.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #3730 on: November 03, 2012, 08:45:47 PM »
Büllshıt.

[Middle English auncestre, from Old French, from Latin antecessor, predecessor, from antecessus, past participle of antecēdere, to precede : ante-, ante- + cēdere, to go; see ked- in Indo-European roots.]
Brombem, i see you are stubborn like a goat!!!
Answer the questions bromen.

ancalimon

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #3731 on: November 03, 2012, 08:50:25 PM »
Büllshıt.

[Middle English auncestre, from Old French, from Latin antecessor, predecessor, from antecessus, past participle of antecēdere, to precede : ante-, ante- + cēdere, to go; see ked- in Indo-European roots.]

Those Proto-Indo Eurpeans were pretty weird people for understanding Turkic sentences as single words.

Think of how an English would feel if they saw a group of others having words like:

whatiwipeemyasswithafterishit :  paper
itshallhurtyoureyes: sunlight
youhavetokeepitcleanbecausewomenlovesuckingit: banana

etc, etc.

Let's assume that I say that I was wrong in all of my previous arguments...  Then the question will still be unanswered: How the hell did this happen? Who made it this way? Did what we call Yahwe from the bible did this? Was Yahwe aliens from another planet or dimension? Was it God?  This is like a science fiction movie that is actually real.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:56:25 PM by ancalimon »

NikeBG

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBNWWF&S
« Reply #3732 on: November 03, 2012, 09:13:11 PM »
I, as of polish descent, could use the word "brat" and I'm sure a Bulgarian would understand what I mean by that.
Indeed I would. We use the exact same form and I think most Slavs actually do so (at least, I don't see much room for "diversifying" the word). As well as, of course, the other, similar, though possibly unrelated root-word "bat" (batko/bate/bati depending on the context), which we use for "big brother" (similarly - "kaka" for "big sister"). I've heard that "bat" isn't exactly Slavic though, but rather Iranic (or, in the case of this thread - Turkic). So I wonder if other Slavic languages use it or not..?

Let's assume that I say that I was wrong in all of my previous arguments...  Then the question will still be unanswered: How the hell did this happen? Who made it this way? Did what we call Yahwe from the bible did this? Was Yahwe aliens from another planet or dimension? Was it God?  This is like a science fiction movie that is actually real.
The monkeys made them do it!

Bromden

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Got mead.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #3733 on: November 03, 2012, 09:15:17 PM »
I've got bad news, dude. It all originates from inside your skull.
Brombem, i see you are stubborn like a goat!!!
Answer the questions bromen.

ancalimon

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #3734 on: November 03, 2012, 09:27:20 PM »
I've got bad news, dude. It all originates from inside your skull.

I can not create riddles like these. I dont have the ability.