AGE Of CHANGE II : DESCRIPTION, TEAM, CREDITS

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Dumfbuck said:
Cant wait!

"even some exotic mounts"?! Are you adding some fierce Saharan camels?  :razz: Please?
Lol, If you put our signature on you're profile deffinetly adding camels, if not...well..  :grin:

Camels effin rocks!  :cool:
I tried to add the signature, but no success... Gee, if I just knew how to, so I could post the new one I made....  :roll:

No doubt though; Age of Change 1 rocked the gameplay in Warbands.. Cant wait to play the sequel..

Dumfbuck said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Dumfbuck said:
Cant wait!

"even some exotic mounts"?! Are you adding some fierce Saharan camels?  :razz: Please?
Lol, If you put our signature on you're profile deffinetly adding camels, if not...well..  :grin:

I tried to add the signature, but no success... Gee, if I just knew how to, so I could post the new one I made....  :roll:

No doubt though; Age of Change 1 rocked the gameplay in Warbands.. Cant wait to play the sequel..

me too... I need to cod faster so I can start playing warband again.

Dumfbuck said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Dumfbuck said:
Cant wait!

Camels are added :wink: Feal free to post your sig, I would like to see it  :wink:

camels are awesome, and u should add horses with heraldic mail so they can have ur factions banner

:idea: maby you can bring more color into the game on a lance, for example, black and white or other colors which rotate up, or in age of change 2. sail on the sea (ships with cannons) and walk on land both with firearms and firearms that you can buy on the market, and maby the weapons less damage be deterred that is easier, and one large schip in the sea with a large army on the boat and a master pirat(boss with large health), and the last one you can more army's behind u (0-400?)  :grin:

what about adding Saladin as a hero or sultan or something and the camel idea is great and dont forget the elephants age of empires 3 all over again.

http://www.islamic-study.org/iais-images/saladin-timemagazine.jpg

I did some investigation and it's impossible to add elephant mounts so we will have to wait for this untill someone find out how to do it, as for heroes when we start doing them I'll consider throwing in one Salladin companion , but that's  not a priority at the moment.

hit888 said:
what about adding Saladin as a hero or sultan or something and the camel idea is great and dont forget the elephants age of empires 3 all over again.

http://www.islamic-study.org/iais-images/saladin-timemagazine.jpg
Hell yeah bro those things tore me apart but i only played number 2

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I did some investigation and it's impossible to add elephant mounts so we will have to wait for this untill someone find out how to do it, as for heroes when we start doing them I'll consider throwing in one Salladin companion , but that's  not a priority at the moment.
Elephants.... 0.o
why....

cause imagine ur fighting and before u can get to the infantry which consists of th main army of persians ud have t get trampled by dozens of elephants squishing u to deathur horses would go crazyor die which mean ur cavalry is left to a handfull and ur infantry just as much, sometimes the elephants would have tents with archers ontop of them cause once the elephant charges ussually doesnt turn around. there was a risk in using elephants though while they were being pointed to the way the enemy was coming they would be made to charge and sometimes before they began charging they would turn around and the army using the elephant has suffered but not as much aas  the other one.

Hey did you research the heraldic horses yet?

Well, since the idea of heraldic horses burnt to the ground, are there in place of that more heraldic armors/shields ?
Native had like 2 armors, and a lot of shields while most of them utter sh*t.

Also what bothered me where the lets call them "secondary colors", while the front of my heraldic surcoat was black with the sign as its supposed to be, the back was blue messing up the whole composition

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/heraldy.jpg/

Also, in the second pic you can see that theres a blue stripe running straight through the heraldic sign, is it possible to get rid of that ?

Back
Top Bottom