AGE Of CHANGE II : DESCRIPTION, TEAM, CREDITS

Users who are viewing this thread

doc82nd said:
We are keeping it fantasy but I think we are going to push for each faction to replicate a major country from the era. Unfortunately, there are no plans to represent native americans at the time - but It could easily be a feature we could include. I'll see what the team thinks about it

Im not lover of the exotic troops, but can understand why somebody may want it.
For me best way to add them is make some lesser mercenary factions, with first troop recruitable from tavern, and rest available by upgrade (should be easy to do when using module system).
Adding them (native americans , asians itp) as nations my not be practical, they will need probably to much creative troop making :smile:  (ex westernized aztec warriors or samurais  in plate armors, armed with war hammers :smile:) to balance them against other nations.

Waldzios said:
Im not lover of the exotic troops, but can understand why somebody may want it.
For me best way to add them is make some lesser mercenary factions, with first troop recruitable from tavern, and rest available by upgrade (should be easy to do when using module system).
Adding them (native americans , asians itp) as nations my not be practical, they will need probably to much creative troop making :smile:  (ex westernized aztec warriors or samurais  in plate armors, armed with war hammers :smile:) to balance them against other nations.

As of right now Tavern recruitment is in. As for the factions we will consider it, but im not giving out any information as to what our factions are going to look like.. :smile:

Sioux and Aztecs are easy to find armor for if you would make them. The Aztecs most often used animal skins(The highest ranked soldiers wore Jaguar/Eagle skins) and the Sioux had some pretty good, but light armors.

We are keeping it fantasy but I think we are going to push for each faction to replicate a major country from the era. Unfortunately, there are no plans to represent native americans at the time - but It could easily be a feature we could include. I'll see what the team thinks about it

Alright, nice to see that'll be considered.

Will the 4 monastic orders be independent (politics-wise)?
Or what? Friendly and/or Neutral towards the western civilizations, Neutral and/or Agressive towards Sarranids and The Khanate?

KnezMilos said:
You can make order "Hashishiyyin" eastern secret organization. That will help saranids and khergits. And remove one of Teutonic, Templar, Hospitaller or Dragon..
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!
A Hashshashin minifaction would be sweet. :smile:

Each of the knight orders will have a positive relation toward ONE faction. Like a mini ally. :smile:
But they will break apart... and you could you know... Join them.. and take over the world in the name of your knight order.. That that i'm telling you guys what to do.. But I know that I am def going to do that.

NaimaR said:
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!

Hashshashin is just fancy word for assassin (or sect of assassins), so this is no really idea for nation, but for some single troop.
IMHO they could be easily part of some bigger nation (or mini-nation). for example some equivalent of Janissary Corp (in my opinion closest counterpart of western monastic orders), or some Dervishes order ( but im not expert on this).

Waldzios said:
NaimaR said:
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!

Hashshashin is just fancy word for assassin (or sect of assassins), so this is no really idea for nation, but for some single troop.
IMHO they could be easily part of some bigger nation (or mini-nation). for example some equivalent of Janissary Corp (in my opinion closest counterpart of western monastic orders), or some Dervishes order ( but im not expert on this).
Considering we are including 4 other Knight orders, it may not be a bad idea ta ll to include an assasin sect for the Japanese Faction I just put in. I will talk it over with the boss and see what he thinks.

doc82nd said:
Considering we are including 4 other Knight orders, it may not be a bad idea ta ll to include an assasin sect for the Japanese Faction I just put in. I will talk it over with the boss and see what he thinks.

I don't care if you add assassins or ninja to japan faction (cant wait to take their whole armies in one charge :grin:) , they will be first on list to destroy :grin:.
But if you add it, then only and natural choice will be to add some heretic order (janissaries preferably :grin:) to Sarranids.

Nodscouter said:
....The Japanese faction?

DUDE! SERIOUSLY!!!!! YOU DIDN'T TELL US? THIS IS LIKE THE BETA POST ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

haha :smile: I have to keep you guys on your toes..

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Dumfbuck said:
Cant wait!

"even some exotic mounts"?! Are you adding some fierce Saharan camels?  :razz: Please?
Lol, If you put our signature on you're profile deffinetly adding camels, if not...well..  :grin:
Ha would be quite a site to see some guy mounted on an elephant. Although I wouldn't recommend that lol.

Ichisv said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Dumfbuck said:
Cant wait!

"even some exotic mounts"?! Are you adding some fierce Saharan camels?  :razz: Please?
Lol, If you put our signature on you're profile deffinetly adding camels, if not...well..  :grin:
Ha would be quite a site to see some guy mounted on an elephant. Although I wouldn't recommend that lol.
Think about how awesome it would be... if you hae an elephant you have to have an elephant gun :grin:

doc82nd said:
Ichisv said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Dumfbuck said:
Cant wait!

Think about how awesome it would be... if you hae an elephant you have to have an elephant gun :grin:
Heh I remember Elephants with cannons mounted on them lol.

Back
Top Bottom