War for Calradia Conquest
For mount & Blade : for M&B 1.010/1.011Calradia
is a Land at war and Now is your chance to rule Calradia
Rule or join a faction the choice is yours.
- Convince and hire lords to join your kingdom.(To do this, simply speak to any lord once you have started the rebellion, and a new option will appear in the dialogue window)
- Assign fiefs to your lords
- From your own towns you can recruit experienced troops.
- Towns/castles/villages you own give you power points that increase the chances of a lord joining your faction, and of an enemy faction accepting peace. Power points also weekly give you special-extremely powerful troops.
- You can declare war to other factions, and ask for peace.
- You can choose your faction colour, and name.
- You can choose your faction culture.[Only once when you rebel]
- Most of the options are in the camp menu, in "Kingdom management", a chat window will open where you manage your kingdom.
- Lords will get angry if you take away their holdings, and will be less likely to obbey you.
- To change your faction name, put in the character name the name you want, and then go to the kingdom management menu, and choose the option to change fac name. Then put character name as it was, and bingo.
Important: All the MOD features start working only when you become a rebel.
1ºStart a rebellion with a pretender, and then stop the rebellion.
2ºConquer a castle/town while not being in any faction.
3ºRenounce your oath, and keep your holdings when your king refuses to give you a castle/town.
For anyone who wants to try the Modified War for Calradia
which is spliced with Lords and Realms textures, added Weapons from Lord o Rings
and added new clothes and Horses which run faster, lords and realms weapons are slightly altered for more realism; well I tried add some mod scripts and new map from calradia_map_refinement_v1.2
, edited custom clothes for all armies. custom music. A few tweaks here and there, for weapons, changed some of default uniforms for factions, added horses, weapons, and weapon tweaks, tweaks to scripts, added some more banners
when starting. Still uses Lords and Realms default banner when loaded.EnjoyWar for Calradia Conquest
Screen Shots-Install instructions:
Unzip the rar file in your mb directory/modules, and you have it.That's it, I hope someone enjoys it.
Thanks to original War for Calradia
Released Mod: War for Calradia
Lords and Realms
Lords and Realms
War for Calradia
Thanks to all modders on this site and all the others
If I left anyone out apologies:
Not wanting to step on anyone toes; for all the modifiers who created their work A Big Thanks!!
Download it here
DownLoad war for Calradia Conquest
Mirror Download direct from ArcadiaZoneWar for Calradia Conquest Direct Download
Download from M&B RepositoryWar for Calradia Conquest ON mbrepository
Also Available Here on www.moddb.comWar for Calradia Conquest on ModDB