AGE of CHANGE II :We are RECRUITING - CREATIVE WRITERS WANTED!

Users who are viewing this thread

How should I send it to you? Do you have Skype or something?

And here the next one:
estoc2.jpg

estoc1.jpg

And I have a bit of a problem, hard edges are working in 3ds max, but if I look at the model in openBRF some of them don't, but will try to solve it.

You can send it to my email: [email protected]
or use this file sharing host: http://www.mediafire.com/ and send it via PM.

As for hard edges you could try to choose the option export as HalfLife 1 SMD, but OpenBrf has sometimes problems with importing SMD files, unfortunatly I don't know much about modeling, I'll ask around about that.

Estoc is really nice,I like it. You could only try making the handle thicker at the cross part (where handle meats blade) so that handle in that part would be wide as the blade, everything else is perfect.
estoc1.jpg

Hi.  I just wanted to put my name down on the list of applicants. 

I've already spoken with Zimke about joining the team as repayment for helping me with Extended Factions. 

I'm a fair hand at coding and scripting but I'll probably put myself down for the monotonous stuff like giving troops items for instance. 

I can also texture to some extent although I am far from proficient with it. 

I'd be happy to help out, although I may have difficulty getting stuff done for the next few weeks as I'm going away and will not have access to my modding computer. 

I hope that you consider me for a position. 

Cheers,

PS: I finally had a look at that module_item.py that you sent me Zimke.  I couldn't find any problems in it but I didn't have a very great look at it.

I am willing to help name historically accurate troops, as well as redo the money system completely for every item to fit a time-appropriate one. I'm specifically able to help with West European based stuff, particularly Britian, Spain, France, and Italian based factions. I have ~4 hours of free time a day that I'm willing to give up and use to help this mod. History has always been a passion of mine. If you do wish to recruit me, send me troops.txt, factions.txt, and item_kinds1.txt. You can also PM a complete list of all the models so I get appropriate names to fit them.

Also, I can proofread any text dialog. 

Duncdar said:
I am willing to help name historically accurate troops, as well as redo the money system completely for every item to fit a time-appropriate one. I'm specifically able to help with West European based stuff, particularly Britian, Spain, France, and Italian based factions. I have ~4 hours of free time a day that I'm willing to give up and use to help this mod. History has always been a passion of mine. If you do wish to recruit me, send me troops.txt, factions.txt, and item_kinds1.txt. You can also PM a complete list of all the models so I get appropriate names to fit them.

Also, I can proofread any text dialog.
I salute you *Salutes*
Not many people work on the .txts

Im none of what you asked for but I can do precise mod testing, game testing is possibly a future career for me so I'de love to get started. Thanks :smile:

I'd like to offer my services here, as well.

I can model weapons, shields, helmets, you name it, as long as it does not involves rigging or texturing  :mrgreen: 

I liked your mod a lot, the models you guys made are simply awesome, and I'd like to be a part of it.  :smile:

Want me to model one of those pictures you posted, for a reference?

Okay, took some time, but here is the sword.

It's 742 Triangles.

jinetesword.jpg

jinteteswordupclose.jpg

This part was 80% of the time I took  :smile:

Not final, can be improved, but it should give an idea.

Back
Top Bottom