AGE of CHANGE II :We are RECRUITING - CREATIVE WRITERS WANTED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok...
So I know I dint have any posts on this damn forum, as I've done everything I can to not get sucked into another modding project. Nevertheless, testing your mod has made me want to help make this thing even more awesome than it already is.

For my real life job I was the coordinator for the development for a Motion Analysis software, and I ws the coordinater for a company did that did websites for projects like Ice Age 3. I have experience in most code, and have participated in mods dating back to the Starcraft map making days. I have limited experience with editing textures- What i really shine at is XML editing, and database work. I just picked up all the tools for modding(in fact I've already messing around with implementing diplomacy into this mod for my own enjoyment) and I'm experimenting as we speak. In terms of modding experience, I've mainly worked with 4x strategy games, and log file readers for FPS mods :smile: Worse case scenario I can do do the implementation of the troop trees, and coordinate with the primary coders to ensure things arer good.

Oh and I've played just about every single mod for M&B and warband. Just had surgery and I'm going back to school so i will have a /lot/ of time on my hands.

In addition I've beta tested just about every MMO out there - which I am sadly not proud of.
I am very interested in the scope of this Mod, as your suggestion list is just about everything I want out of M&B - but get it to run on my fancy 64bit system(which so far, after about 72 hours of continuous play with every major(interesting) mod out there, it looks like I'm going to get that)

So To summarize. Give me a job, please, and if i don't know how to do it, i can learn it pretty dang quick - I'm bored and I won't have anything to do besides get back into shape up to august. So, I can put in the hours.
Anyways,let me know what you want me to get started on :smile:

still needs a mod and what program do you use  to make this mods i have "blender" but i dont now what program U use

If you are wanting to help mod, we could use some help. In terms of moderators I think we are fine there.

I could use some help with coding in some things if you have any experience scripting.
But if you are wanting to help with texturing that will be on Zimmky to decide

I don't really expect to join the team, but still, I might as well try... :wink:

I would like to petition for a Beta Tester. I can't be a modder or coder or anything because I am NOT at all computer savvy, nor have I ever used a modding tool. (Only minor ones..-TweakMB, for example.)

I can tell that this mod has great potential. And I do not want this mod to wither away before a new version comes out. Also, I am enjoying the current version very much. I will be active very often, except through the days of June 1st through June 18th, as I am Eastern Africa.

Please, if you accept me or want to question me of anything, just let me know.  :wink:

EDIT: Oh, and I also have a Steam Account for easier communications.

If needed I can be a beta tester or historian. History is what I specialize in I've played many games and know how they work. I have always been interested in the weapons throughout history and the military. I'm willing to help wherever I am needed. Just put me in the reserves lol.

I have always loved the history of the Teutonic Order and the the Roman Empire.

Ichisv said:
If needed I can be a beta tester or historian. History is what I specialize in I've played many games and know how they work. I have always been interested in the weapons throughout history and the military. I'm willing to help wherever I am needed. Just put me in the reserves lol.

We have a historian right now, but I'm not sure what our experience is with the teutonic order specifically. Of course if we need any advice I'll let everyone know to pick at your brain :smile:

As for beta Testers, as it stands we are going to keep it completely internal so nobody can leak anything. And then BAM awesomeness for everyone. :smile:

I played so many games i see bugs verry fast i am studied on Univeersity in Leiden (Netherlands) in History (special Renaince and medival) so if you need a man you can ask (i got sony vegas pro ,camtesa 7 and blender(texure thing) and google scetsh up

doc82nd said:
Ichisv said:

We have a historian right now, but I'm not sure what our experience is with the teutonic order specifically. Of course if we need any advice I'll let everyone know to pick at your brain :smile:

As for beta Testers, as it stands we are going to keep it completely internal so nobody can leak anything. And then BAM awesomeness for everyone. :smile:
Alright anything from Ancient Greece to The Iraqi War I know so just pm me if ya need anything. Also beta testing like that is smart as it keeps up the suspense lol. But ya as I said I'll be here.

I'd help but if I took a big commitment I'd probably just wish I hadn't...
But if you ever need a favor I'm here. I'm good at searching.

Back
Top Bottom