Troop trees AOC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo, when do you plan to release some new info? i've read the whole forum and theres not too much talk about AoC2 except for what is being planned

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
P.S:post 15 century they are  :wink:

Thats it. just add the possibility to change vassal titles and im switching factions without hesitation

lol dude were already trying to debate on the other page we should  not bother them to much or they might ge tmad

Ghola said:
Sooooo, when do you plan to release some new info? i've read the whole forum and theres not too much talk about AoC2 except for what is being planned
I need Doc to be back on the work so I can't say about his progress, mine however is very close to finish (80%),
Mex ( hell of a good modeler ) is working on far eastern items,
Waldzios has made us vaegir troop tree in a very nice way,
there are mod contributors who help from time to time, like Yoman Jenkins, Nunja, iggorbb and I appreciate their help a lot.
Also some other moders shared their items with us like Marcel, Kovas, Queen Pinky, 
and some other qood people who provided technical help, informations, quides, like Subs who was allways there to help when asked,
I surely forgot to mention someone at the moment (it's late here and I'm sleepy), but all in all it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom