Troop trees AOC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome. :grin:
Level and HP alone would be enough for me, but I'm sure someone would like to know their proficiencies too. :smile:
Oh, I see that while the level is increasing, STR/AGI and hitpoints stay the same. I assume this is not the final version?

nah the health i copy pasted from recruit but the strength/agility does stay the same for the most part. will have full health stats in the final. as it mostly depends on equipment (mostly :smile:) i'll just add those stats to the rest of them. the pics should help you work out how hard they are.

any faction requests for the next tree as this one will be done by tonight?

completed preview. once NaimaR uploads will be ready for posting on the main.
NordTreejpg-1.jpg

once i got the health stats there doesn't seem to be all that much difference. they are on there anyway but not be in future trees. will just put level

Cervantes De Leon said:
completed preview. once NaimaR uploads will be ready for posting on the main.
NordTreejpg-1.jpg

once i got the health stats there doesn't seem to be all that much difference. they are on there anyway but not be in future trees. will just put level

Awesome work man!

Woops! Quit slacking Naima and check your email! :grin:

NordTreejpg.jpg

Direct link:
Code:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/Naima_den/Mount%20and%20Blade/AoC%20Troop%20Trees/NordTreejpg.jpg

The Sarranid troop tree is done, thanks to Cervantes De Leon:
SarranidTroopTreejpgreworked-1.jpg

Code:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/Naima_den/Mount%20and%20Blade/AoC%20Troop%20Trees/SarranidTroopTreejpgreworked-1.jpg

Possut, are you going to put these in the first post?

swadian next.
btw Ctrl and + or - whilst using firefox will zoom in/out to make them a bit easier to read on here. just thinking of when all factions are done its gonna be a HUGE first post by possut.

That's what spoiler tags are for. :smile:
Just hide the pictures under spoilers, and then you can click to watch only the trees you want to see.

Cervantes De Leon said:
swadian next.
btw Ctrl and + or - whilst using firefox will zoom in/out to make them a bit easier to read on here. just thinking of when all factions are done its gonna be a HUGE first post by possut.

Im sorry but i have worked on this swadian tree for 3-5 days now, its not going to be as fansy as yours but it still gets the job done.

Swadia%20Troop%20Tree.JPG

//
Lillen2k

Lillen2k said:
Cervantes De Leon said:
swadian next.

Im sorry but i have worked on this swadian tree for 3-5 days now, its not going to be as fansy as yours but it still gets the job done.

Swadia%20Troop%20Tree.JPG

//
Lillen2k

Works awesome =D

(click to show/hide)

//
Lillen2k

oops. really should wait for the forum posts before just going on and making something. i've already sent the swadian tree to NiamaR. i'll wait for requests for what i work on next i have Vaegirs, Rhodoks, Khergits and Neutral factions left. Khergits might be a problem as i'm having a texture issue with my samurai horses.

should still post all the trees on the first post. they are much better to print out and keep to hand. i use the text Khergit tree as quick ref. not on boards anymore tho.

For troop trees, I find it useful to be able to see their outfits, levels and hitpoints. That way, it's easier to judge which troops are better for what. :smile:

I hope that i didn't do any thing wrong by posting the troop tree.
As i did see it there were not a swadian troop tree and sense i play as them i thought that i would help by doing it.

NaimaR said:
For troop trees, I find it useful to be able to see their outfits, levels and hitpoints. That way, it's easier to judge which troops are better for what. :smile:

aha ok my bad.

nah not your bad. i use text trees for quick ref and apart from the generator tree which is a little hard to read there aren't any text ones. also printing any of mine would cost a fortune and take an hr to dry so has other advantages :smile:. if you want to work on any other factions please do so it is a help.

CDL

Lillen2k said:
aha ok my bad.
You didn't do anything wrong, I was just mentioning it... General-like. :smile:
For example, I like to know if a troop upgrade is going to give them shields or twohanders... One is useful in general skirmish, while shields are immensely valuable in sieges.

any of them really. can follow the ones i've done so the main post can have pic then text versions for each faction or start one i've not reached yet. it all helps :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom