AoC followers

Users who are viewing this thread

Possut

Veteran
I thought it'd be fun to see who is following and playing the Age of Change mod. If you want to, add contact info like MSN/Skype so we can communicate more effective. Would also be nice to see where people are from =)

I'm Possut, live in Sweden. I'll hopefully keep on moderating these forums, since that's the only thing I can do for this mod really. I have no modding/scripting skills whatsoever, so I'd be the last one you should ask for help when it comes to that.

Add Skype (Possut974) or MSN ([email protected]) for easier communication.

Im from England i got into warband about 2 months ago and ive been trying out a load of mods and then I found this one which im really enjoying - cant beat a good old gun fight! :smile:

I think its a great mod and I hope to give modding a go once my exams are over seeing as ill have a rediculously long amount of time before i leave for uni lol. Ill be followin this mod for a while to come

corkbob said:
Im from England i got into warband about 2 months ago and ive been trying out a load of mods and then I found this one which im really enjoying - cant beat a good old gun fight! :smile:

I think its a great mod and I hope to give modding a go once my exams are over seeing as ill have a rediculously long amount of time before i leave for uni lol. Ill be followin this mod for a while to come

Nice to hear that we eventually got a modder who might help AoC :grin: would be very nice.

About guns, I prefer the Imperial bow on my character, so I can break shields faster (it's better against shields, think axe).

ive never really had a problem shooting at enemies with shields I find they go down easily enough using my carbine.

corkbob said:
ive never really had a problem shooting at enemies with shields I find they go down easily enough using my carbine.

I never tried really :razz: I'm fond of the bow so that's why I still keep it

I just tried the mod out, and I liked it. A lot. But I kind of want a troop-tree so that I know how to plan out my army :smile: I'm sure there'll be one soon enough, but still. I'm the kind of person who easily gets distracted by other things, and simply forget how to build my troops.

So... anyone can make, or show me, some kind of troop tree ^^ anyway, great mod. Can't wait for next release :smile:

Brody said:
I just tried the mod out, and I liked it. A lot. But I kind of want a troop-tree so that I know how to plan out my army :smile: I'm sure there'll be one soon enough, but still. I'm the kind of person who easily gets distracted by other things, and simply forget how to build my troops.

So... anyone can make, or show me, some kind of troop tree ^^ anyway, great mod. Can't wait for next release :smile:

I've been working on a couple of troop trees, I can release them since there seems to be many that wants them. When you play the mod, try to make notes on troop lines and then send them to me, and I'll make graphics out of it.

Henry here from Nashville, Tennessee. I'm finally playing after battling Runtime error's and everything else. Very nice so far. Many thanks to Zimke for putting so much work into it and being extremely proactive and responsive. Well done.

Mindfodder said:
Henry here from Nashville, Tennessee. I'm finally playing after battling Runtime error's and everything else. Very nice so far. Many thanks to Zimke for putting so much work into it and being extremely proactive and responsive. Well done.
Can you tell us what have you done to fix those runtime errors so if someone have the same problem can solve it, cheers :wink:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Mindfodder said:
Can you tell us what have you done to fix those runtime errors so if someone have the same problem can solve it, cheers :wink:

I wish I could say something definitive that would help. I simply switched Users on my PC from Henry to Administrator and installed the game and mod there. So to play I have to log off and use Administrator, which I never used before. As with many programs on Vista and 7, I'm used to running all programs as Admin, so I don't really know what the difference is between the two profiles...

Mindfodder said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Mindfodder said:

I wish I could say something definitive that would help. I simply switched Users on my PC from Henry to Administrator and installed the game and mod there. So to play I have to log off and use Administrator, which I never used before. As with many programs on Vista and 7, I'm used to running all programs as Admin, so I don't really know what the difference is between the two profiles...
Well it is the security in win7, you gradually have to do everything as administrator if you want it to work. Sometimes when I forget to install program like administrator it wont work, no matter what program is it.
Thanks on feedback  :wink:

Possut said:
Brody said:

I've been working on a couple of troop trees, I can release them since there seems to be many that wants them. When you play the mod, try to make notes on troop lines and then send them to me, and I'll make graphics out of it.

Will do! I'm currently trying out different Rhodok troops, so I guess I can follow a couple of raw recruits into full-blooded warrior and note it down for ya :wink:

Possut said:
corkbob said:

I never tried really :razz: I'm fond of the bow so that's why I still keep it

same i tried firearms but got fed up with the reloading time  :lol:

btw I'm from Singapore :smile:

I'm also going with the bow. Imperial Bow ftw! It's crazy with the bonus against shields. Equip Boyar arrows and you got a fast, high damage and very effective weapon in your hands.

AoC ftw :twisted:

A strong future statement by me:
This mod will grow! & will definately be one of the best, atleast it will be my best :cool:

Hiya, Naima from Denmark here. :smile:
Can't wait 'till this mod is finished, it's going to be awesome! ^^

Now I'm going to make a mounted hit'n'run squad with companions and carbines. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom