AoC followers

Users who are viewing this thread

I love this mod :grin:!!! I can't wait for V2 to come out... and for 1257 to get as polished and stable as this is :smile: hehehehe.

I love the Boyar Charger... Underpriced lol, invincible. And the Imperial bow O_O!!!....
I played around with firearms for a few hours. Carbine is blegh accuracy, Baker rifle is slow and doesn't work on the horse...

So I'll stick with mah bows :grin:!!!.

Since Uruk found this thread I should too sign in :smile:

Hi! Im Lordique (aka Jacob; Jakub/Kuba in Polish). 25 years old guy from Poland :smile:

And I totally agree with the previous speaker :wink:

What can I say, I've checked what Zimke and the crew are preparing for us in the AoCII and can consider myself as of now a definitive follower of this mode. I think we have something really special cooking here...just don't let us wait hungry too long, heh.

Pogo said:
What can I say, I've checked what Zimke and the crew are preparing for us in the AoCII and can consider myself as of now a definitive follower of this mode. I think we have something really special cooking here...just don't let us wait hungry too long, heh.

As far as the awesomness of the mod goes, i think we'll have to wait till christmas.
But what an awesome present will that be!

Lordique said:
I assure You that when its come You will be playing it even if You become a starved to deadh zombie :grin:

zombiec.jpg

Milos from Serbia. Great mod  :!: Haven't played it as much as i wanted because of the lack of spare time, will correct that soon  :smile:
Pozdrav!

Back
Top Bottom