AoC followers

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
NaimaR said:
Now I'm going to make a mounted hit'n'run squad with companions and carbines. :grin:
tactic that never fails  :mrgreen:
I tried outfitting all my companions with one carbine and 3 stacks of bullets. The result? They all rode up to the enemy and HIT THEM WITH THE RIFLE IN MELEE MODE! >_<

NaimaR said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
NaimaR said:
Now I'm going to make a mounted hit'n'run squad with companions and carbines. :grin:
I tried outfitting all my companions with one carbine and 3 stacks of bullets. The result? They all rode up to the enemy and HIT THEM WITH THE RIFLE IN MELEE MODE! >_<

Haha awesome :razz: made me laugh. The AI is very interesting sometimes

NaimaR said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
NaimaR said:
Ha,Ha,Ha  :grin:
Well AI will always be dumb no matter what you do... but if you have ATI graphic card there are options to  override game AI and the ATI-s AI is way better.

Try this: Set your companions to be "Archers"..hopefully they wont start throwing bulets at enemies  :grin: :grin: :grin:

baamonster from Los Angeles California.
im downloading right now. this will be my first mod i try out with warband. ty for the mod/

Nameless Warrior said:
:cry: :cry: The link keeps dying after a couple of hours download  (5 times now)

I am looking forward to trying it though.

Hmm, I might look into compressing the .exe-file.

Possut said:
Nameless Warrior said:
:cry: :cry: The link keeps dying after a couple of hours download  (5 times now)

If you have the time that might be handy for those like me who are getting 6-9 hour estimated download time. It is bank holiday though whihc may explain it.

Nameless Warrior said:
Possut said:
Nameless Warrior said:

If you have the time that might be handy for those like me who are getting 6-9 hour estimated download time. It is bank holiday though whihc may explain it.

Okey, I'll do that :wink:

Low said:
hi im Low and im from Nicaragua. enjoying your mod, keep up the awsome work!

Are you brother named High maybe? :wink:

Haha I couldn't resist. Awesome to have you with us Low :grin:

Hey guys, I'm Nodscouter, I'm from Sweden *High-fives Possut*. I'm from Uppland, which is the region that contains most of the Swedish capital and the area a little North of it. I love AoC and can't wait for the next version.

Svenska man here... Well 3rd Generation. But swedish blood runs through these veins, so of coures the nords are going to be bad ass.

Thanks for all the support you guys. It makes the hours worth it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom