Guild of craftsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to add, change etc, to make it possible to take fiefs away from lords, even if is at a penalty, the let them keep it or kick out black and white options are getting to me :razz:.

Kato_Yang said:
gregorsamsa said:
Rylo said:
gregorsamsa said:

How do i download that?

Click on the "src" link, then click on the link called build_module.bat, a new site will open, click on the download link displayed at the right side of this site. Repeat this process with all the links in the "src" folder. It will take some time, but I guess it's the only way to do it.

Just FYI, you can simply open the src folder, then click on the download link. You'll download the whole src folder in zip format in a few seconds  :cool:

I wish that was so. The download link never stops processing for me. Is there something wrong with that site or is the problem in my browser?

hi aurthor ,its my pleasure to play Diplomacy,im want to merge it on to my mod and require your permission~~
my mod is the submod of POP,Prophesy of Pendor G:Era of Splendor,thanks for your kind!

the download links here :http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgG3YnI  for all free to modify~~

i want to put this in the mod 16th century just to play me, but i don't now how put diplomacy in 16th can someone help me?

Waihti said:
=================================
CONTENTS:

1. How to use Diplomacy in your own mods
2. How to merge Diplomacy with other mods
3. Tools

=================================

[anchor=ownmods]1. How to use Diplomacy in your own mods[/anchor]

Download the sources here

If you are planning to integrate Diplomacy into your own mod and you have any questions or problems this is the right place for you.

If you're going to use Diplomacy in your mod, give credit and include a link leading to About Diplomacy:mrgreen: In addition it would be nice if you tell me so I can add your mod to the list of mods using Diplomacy.

Diplomacy may not be used in a commercial mod without authorisation!

Diplomacy is build with the module system. Inside the folder "Diplomacy_v1.xbeta", there is a "sources" folder which contains the .py files for modders. In each source file added or changed code is enclosed between

Code:
##diplomacy begin 
##diplomacy end

All Diplomacy code elements have the common prefix
Code:
dplmc

Changed files (2.5)

module_constants.py
module_dialogs.py
module_game_menus.py
module_info.py
module_party_templates.py
module_presentations.py
module_scripts.py
module_simple_triggers.py
module_string.py
module_triggers.py
module_troops.py
module_items.py
module_meshes.py

Details about troops.txt, party_templates.txt and items_kind1.txt (2.5)

troops.txt:
Added 'trp_dplmc_chamberlain', 'trp_dplmc_constable', 'trp_dplmc_chancellor', 'trp_dplmc_messenger', 'trp_dplmc_recruiter'

party_templates.txt:
Added 'pt_dplmc_spouse', 'pt_dplmc_gift_caravan', 'pt_dplmc_recruiter'

items_kinds1.txt:
Added 'itm_dplmc_coat_of_plates_red_constable'

[anchor=othermods]2. How to merge Diplomacy with other mods[/anchor]

If you were able to merge Diplomacy with another mod, please post your solution here, so I can add it to this post and other players can follow it.

[anchor=tools]3. Tools[/anchor]

WinMerge for merging
did you find a way to merge Diplomacy with another mod?

can you guys gve us a step by step how to merge the diplomacy to another mod??? i tried it using the Prophecy of Pendor 3.6 but i dont get it.. im not that good at codes... please help  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

neltoy said:
can you guys gve us a step by step how to merge the diplomacy to another mod??? i tried it using the Prophecy of Pendor 3.6 but i dont get it.. im not that good at codes... please help  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can't merge Diplomacy with PoP if you don't have PoP source. Also, you'd need some Module System knowledge for that.

Jake Carter said:
Why I can't find the recruiter kit code from module_game_menus?

Because there is no recruiter kit code in module_game_menus.

It's in:
module_constants
module_dialogs
module_party_templates
module_scripts
module_simple_triggers
module_troops

Fire_and_Blood said:
Jake Carter said:
Why I can't find the recruiter kit code from module_game_menus?

Because there is no recruiter kit code in module_game_menus.

It's in:
module_constants
module_dialogs
module_party_templates
module_scripts
module_simple_triggers
module_troops

Do you know which one of them has this bit then? Because the original recruiter kit placed this in module_game_menus?

Code:
############################################################################################################################
## recruiter kit begin
############################################################################################################################

("recruiter_payment",0,
    "The recruiter will visit villages and recruit population to your forces. \
After he has collected the amount you ordered he returns to this {reg0?town:castle} and puts the recruits in the garrison. \
There's a limit for recruiters, which is 2 for castles and 4 for towns. \
What kind of recruits do you want?",
    "none",
   [
   (assign, ":recruiter_amount", 0),

(try_begin),
      (party_slot_eq, "$current_town", slot_party_type, spt_town),
      (assign, ":max_recruiters", 4),
   (else_try),
      (assign, ":max_recruiters", 2),
   (try_end),

(try_for_parties, ":party_no"),
      (party_slot_eq,":party_no", slot_party_type, spt_recruiter),
      (party_slot_eq, ":party_no", slot_party_recruiter_origin, "$current_town"),
      (val_add, ":recruiter_amount", 1),
   (try_end),
   (try_begin),
      (eq, ":recruiter_amount", ":max_recruiters"),
      (assign, "$recruiter_amount_check", 1),
   (else_try),
      (lt, ":recruiter_amount", ":max_recruiters"),
      (assign, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0),
   (else_try),
      (gt, ":recruiter_amount", ":max_recruiters"),
      (display_message, "@ERROR IN THE RECRUITER KIT GAME MENUS RECRUITER CALCULATION!",0xFF2222),
   (try_end),

(try_begin),
        (party_slot_eq, "$current_town", slot_party_type, spt_castle),
      (assign, reg0, 0),
    (try_end),
   ],

[("enough_recruiters",  [ (eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 1)],
       "You have already hired the maximum amount of {reg0?4:2} recruiters from this {reg0?town:castle}.",[(jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")]),

("recruiter_faction_1",  [(eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "Swadian",               [(assign,"$temp","fac_kingdom_1"),(jump_to_menu, "mnu_recruiter_payment_2")]),

("recruiter_faction_2", [(eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "Vaegir",              [(assign,"$temp","fac_kingdom_2"),(jump_to_menu, "mnu_recruiter_payment_2")]),

("recruiter_faction_3", [(eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "Khergit",              [(assign,"$temp","fac_kingdom_3"),(jump_to_menu, "mnu_recruiter_payment_2")]),

("recruiter_faction_4", [(eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "Nord",              [(assign,"$temp","fac_kingdom_4"),(jump_to_menu, "mnu_recruiter_payment_2")]),

("recruiter_faction_5", [(eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "Rhodok",              [(assign,"$temp","fac_kingdom_5"),(jump_to_menu, "mnu_recruiter_payment_2")]),

("recruiter_faction_6", [(eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "Any troops",              [(assign,"$temp",-1), (jump_to_menu, "mnu_recruiter_payment_2")]),

("recruiter_option_cancel", [], "Go back.", [(jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")])]),

("recruiter_payment_2",0,
    "You must pay 20 denars for each recruit. How many recruits are you willing to pay for?",
    "none",
   [],

[("recruiter_option_5",  [ (store_troop_gold,":gold","trp_player"), (ge,":gold",100), (eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "5",               [ (call_script, "script_send_recruiter", 5, "$temp"), (jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")]),

("recruiter_option_10", [ (store_troop_gold,":gold","trp_player"), (ge,":gold",200), (eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "10",              [ (call_script, "script_send_recruiter", 10, "$temp"), (jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")]),

("recruiter_option_20", [ (store_troop_gold,":gold","trp_player"), (ge,":gold",400), (eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "20",              [ (call_script, "script_send_recruiter", 20, "$temp"), (jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")]),

("recruiter_option_30", [ (store_troop_gold,":gold","trp_player"), (ge,":gold",600), (eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "30",              [ (call_script, "script_send_recruiter", 30, "$temp"), (jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")]),

("recruiter_option_40", [ (store_troop_gold,":gold","trp_player"), (ge,":gold",800), (eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "40",              [ (call_script, "script_send_recruiter", 40, "$temp"), (jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")]),

("recruiter_option_50", [ (store_troop_gold,":gold","trp_player"), (ge,":gold",1000),(eq, "$recruiter_amount_check", 0)],
         "50",              [ (call_script, "script_send_recruiter", 50, "$temp"), (jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")]),

("recruiter_option_cancel", [], "Cancel.", [(jump_to_menu, "mnu_town")])]),

## recruiter kit end

I thought I checked everything already. I only want to change the amount of recruiters I can hire..

Greetings.  :smile:

I've been trying to merge Diplomacy with global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.521 and it hasn't been going particularly well.

This is the guide to help me out, which allowed to me get closer to this goal than anything else I've come across, but I still haven't been able to successfully merge the Module Systems.

I was wondering if anyone else was able to figure this out, or if it is even possible to do.

I used this source code for the 16th century mod (Ik it's outdated, but it's the only one I could find):
http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/3971/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmountandblade%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D3971&pUp=1

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom