Guild of craftsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

I as well would appreciate the source code to 4.3, however is there any foreseeable problem with adding ver. 4.2 to Warband 1.153?

+1 on needing the source file for 4.3 ... tried modding in troops using the text but that messed up everything I started a new game and the factions were completely randomized :sad:

gregorsamsa said:
Rylo said:
gregorsamsa said:

How do i download that?

Click on the "src" link, then click on the link called build_module.bat, a new site will open, click on the download link displayed at the right side of this site. Repeat this process with all the links in the "src" folder. It will take some time, but I guess it's the only way to do it.
I can't download large files (like as module_dialogs, module_scripts etc.). :sad:

i merged diplomacy with my mod, but keep getting these skybox errors...

mb9s.jpg
mb10x.jpg
mb11ep.jpg

gregorsamsa said:
Rylo said:
gregorsamsa said:

How do i download that?

Click on the "src" link, then click on the link called build_module.bat, a new site will open, click on the download link displayed at the right side of this site. Repeat this process with all the links in the "src" folder. It will take some time, but I guess it's the only way to do it.

Just FYI, you can simply open the src folder, then click on the download link. You'll download the whole src folder in zip format in a few seconds  :cool:

Waihti said:
Diplomacy is build with the module system. Inside the folder "Diplomacy_v1.xbeta", there is a "sources" folder which contains the .py files for modders. In each source file added or changed code is enclosed between

Code:
##diplomacy begin 
##diplomacy end

All Diplomacy code elements have the common prefix
Code:
dplmc

Changed files (2.5)

module_constants.py
module_dialogs.py
module_game_menus.py
module_info.py
module_party_templates.py
module_presentations.py
module_scripts.py
module_simple_triggers.py
module_string.py
module_triggers.py
module_troops.py
module_items.py
module_meshes.py

Details about troops.txt, party_templates.txt and items_kind1.txt (2.5)

troops.txt:
Added 'trp_dplmc_chamberlain', 'trp_dplmc_constable', 'trp_dplmc_chancellor', 'trp_dplmc_messenger', 'trp_dplmc_recruiter'

party_templates.txt:
Added 'pt_dplmc_spouse', 'pt_dplmc_gift_caravan', 'pt_dplmc_recruiter'

items_kinds1.txt:
Added 'itm_dplmc_coat_of_plates_red_constable'

Am I suppose to edit  troops.txt, party_templates.txt and items_kind1.txt ?
When I open src file it has .py files and build_module
Can anyone help me to understand it more

I wanted to use this in other mod such as Brytenwalda

I added a new faction, and now want to add an option to send a recruiter to that faction, too (from dialogue with the constable) and it works, but the new faction is called "copyright taleworlds 2013 blablablablablablabla you get the point" in the dialogue, and the faction's actual name is "varinian ellisari" and the adjective I would like to use in the dialogue is "varinian."

I looked in module_dialogues, but couldn't quite figure it out.

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but it said this is where I should ask for help regarding Diplomacy integration.
Waihti said:
If you are planning to integrate Diplomacy into your own mod and you have any questions or problems this is the right place for you.

Is there a list of mods that have integrated Diplomacy as part of them? Having played both Sword of Damocles and Brytenwalda I've gotten kind of used to it, but would want to play something closer to native in terms of setting... NE doesn't include diplomacy so here I'm sad :sad:

Ilja said:
Is there a list of mods that have integrated Diplomacy as part of them? Having played both Sword of Damocles and Brytenwalda I've gotten kind of used to it, but would want to play something closer to native in terms of setting... NE doesn't include diplomacy so here I'm sad :sad:

Try my mod:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239168.0.html
it may have your "closeness" to native, and it has diplomacy.

I don't know about a list, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom