Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

I am using your mod, I now find it impossible to play M&B without it... but there is one thing that bugs me... I wanted to change some options trough Tweakmb like editing relationship boost when you assign a fief to your vassal. What happens - the option is unavailable, along with some other tweaks. Why is that?  :eek:

Njunja said:
I am using your mod, I now find it impossible to play M&B without it... but there is one thing that bugs me... I wanted to change some options trough Tweakmb like editing relationship boost when you assign a fief to your vassal. What happens - the option is unavailable, along with some other tweaks. Why is that?  :eek:

That's answered in the FAQ under Misc

Waihti said:
OoerIdontknow said:
hi, just been playing 1257 which supports diplomacy, and wondered if there is some way to disable all the none-agression and trade treaty messages ? due to the large number of factions in 1257 somtimes get 50+ messages to click through at the end of the day.  Otherwise great mod.
Thanks.
Nope thats currently not possible. 50+ messages sound like a lot. Maybe to much? Any other opinions about the frequency pacts are concluded? I haven't gotten much feedback about that yet.
It has only happend a couple of times, mostly its about a 5-10 a day.

but wouldnt it be possible to have a menu on the chancellor along the lines of "show me who country XXX has pacts with" and get a list of the pacts they have instead of all the messages to click through.  As personally I only tend to  be interested in who has defensive pacts and stuff with each other if im thinking about attacking them.

Yeah I know i could just look at the report list, but hey I am paying the chancellors wages, he can give me a neater list !!

(im guessing it probably isnt possible anyway, but thanks for reading lol).

ok ok :razz:

Also while playing with 1257 I have just had Galicea declare war on a defeated enemy with no castles, and Portugal sign up for a defensive pact with a defeated enemy with no castles. oO

I think Diplomacy is excellent. but I have a suggestion...

You know when you go full force and siege a castle yourself... (I have a lot of soldiers maybe its just me) But after you win it or take it. It's empty there is no garrison. Of course you can take your units that you trained so well yourself and fill it. But why not add the ability to go to the king you are vassaled to and ask him for assistance whether your castle is under siege and you ask him to send help. Or ask him to send a garrison squad to help you secure your new fortress.

Example:

"May I ask something of you?" ---> "Can you assist in defense of my castle?"
                  ----Or----
"May I ask something of you?" ----> "Could you send some units to my castle?"

Just a suggestion :smile:

-Castren

Just got an error! :eek:

diplomod.png

I'm playing with Richard :wink:
These were the only events this day, so far. The recruiters was not in Khergit nor Vaegir territory.
Nor at any kingdom I'm at war with.

How often does your recruiter get screwed?

The only notable (in the sense it's not good :wink:) thing so far, is that when 2 factions make a positive pact, when 1 is at war. The other will go to war as well, and, often, then peace out again (+RtR if you're with the faction). This seems incorrect; 5 second war should not happen ^^

Love those extra characters. Maybe upgrade the constable to direct ranged/melee training (I don't want rhodok sergeants, I want headshots!). Or even (at a higher price) train into higher tiers. And, at prolonged time and/or at the expensive of first building a training academy (Towns only).
Also, maybe give the wife/minister the option to ask the location of a lord in your current faction. I'm bothered by the fact all wives know, except mine! :wink:

Fully integrated mini-mod ftw!

manekemaan said:
thanks for the bug report mno but we got a topic called bug reports for this :wink: this topic is to give feedback to waiithi about how he is doing.

Missed that topic  :roll: *Added in the -right- topic now :smile:*

It's good to hear that you update the mod quite fast *0*

After playing the diplomacy, I just can't play the other mod without "diplomacy" anymore xD (Perhaps I just like how the negotiable during the state of lands xD and something like more option on the choices ;p )

There are good changings. You are going in a good direction man! More pacts, domestic, yeah!

What do you think of making a plot against other lords or a plot to get into nobility when we are just a commoner or other plots when a simply lord? You know, a shady-diplomacy  :cool:

Waihti said:
OoerIdontknow said:
hi, just been playing 1257 which supports diplomacy, and wondered if there is some way to disable all the none-agression and trade treaty messages ? due to the large number of factions in 1257 somtimes get 50+ messages to click through at the end of the day.  Otherwise great mod.

Thanks.

Nope thats currently not possible. 50+ messages sound like a lot. Maybe to much? Any other opinions about the frequency pacts are concluded? I haven't gotten much feedback about that yet.

What seems to happen is all the nations make pacts with each other, so when 1 declares war, all the other states get involved due to treaties and pacts and I get like 20+ war declarations.  Then on the same turn, they all decide they dont want to be at war, so I get 20+ peace declarations as well.

OoerIdontknow said:
Waihti said:
OoerIdontknow said:

Thanks.

What seems to happen is all the nations make pacts with each other, so when 1 declares war, all the other states get involved due to treaties and pacts and I get like 20+ war declarations.  Then on the same turn, they all decide they dont want to be at war, so I get 20+ peace declarations as well.

Which version are you playing?

Dude, I just noticed for the first time ever that I am able to take lords as prisoners after winning a seige (I being the beseiger), plus regular prisoners and loot. Is this a feature of the mod or just something implemented with .123?

Please let me take as prisoner the slime-buckets I catch raiding my villages...

I feel that the patrol system, the patrols run off to wonderland when given a specific target to patrol. Often, my patrols would be defeated, i rush my view right to its target and there is absolutely NOTHING of any threat even remotely close to my fief.

Point is, patrols run too bleeding far from its intended target.

Paradoxis said:
I feel that the patrol system, the patrols run off to wonderland when given a specific target to patrol. Often, my patrols would be defeated, i rush my view right to its target and there is absolutely NOTHING of any threat even remotely close to my fief.

Point is, patrols run too bleeding far from its intended target.

True, I will try to improve that in the next version.

wow so quick to 1.26 *0* nice work~ =)
Do you considered making the npc choose items to upgrade after the battle? ;p

----
ah 2.4.1 already?

hmm well. I should start a new game again =o

Back
Top Bottom