Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

also in the next update could you make it so that you could persuade your king to make peace with other kingdoms? i just feel that there is to much war for us at the mo and that we need rest to finish off other kingdoms

i asked to join count klargus's family and about twice a day i lose relationship points with all of them, which makes it really hard to get my relationship points with his daughter high enough to marry her....  :evil: its driving me nuts

when i first joined, it would constantly go up but now it just goes down down down down down and i cant do anything to change it

it seems to do with how the wars are going? but its kinda unfair since the king constantly keeps going to war with new kindoms while hes already having a hard time fighting off others.

please tell me which feature to turn off to fix this, im afraid its already ruined my game

they accepted you in their family but one of them is probably held as prisoner somewhere. you lose relation because you are part of family and do nothing to release him.

Sorry for necroing the thread, but I noticed one thing that would be very important for this mod - the possibility to send out trading caravans from your cities on profitable trade routes.

Back
Top Bottom