AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyway, since we're getting off topic.
How goes your work Zimke?
I guess a lot of people anxiously wait to get an update on the mod status

Thats good to hear, so whats left on the "to do" list?
As far as i know the last issue was the Vaegir and Sarranid troop trees and porting everything to the newest patch

Native factions are not the only factions in AOC II remember :smile:
As for porting that's not the issue, main issue is salvation of the map and damaged code since Docs hard drive had suffered a bit. But he will have time to fix that while we make all the new models.

Well of course im not forgeting other factions, i just remember that you were saying something about the Vaegir/Sarranid troop trees needing some work.
Also, Its been some time since Doc gave any signs of life so we have no idea whats going on, or do you keep all the tasty secrets to yourselves, creating an underground community like the Illuminati ? :grin:

Strzelcy Armor:
strzelcy1.png
strzelcy2.png
strzelcy3.png

EPIC MODELS, damn this mod is epic.
Nice Hussar helmet and armor . Whether you're working on Winged Hussar great lance and sabre?

That's finished, just need to be retouched a bit. This previews are a small bit of items, I can't actuallt post all items pics, there are too many of them, so i just post most recent work. So if you see hussar armor and helmet that means, sabre, boots, shield, nadziak, horse  are made too :smile:

Can I suggest some asian armours? Though the game's background is in Medival Europe, I stll like some of the eastern gears in the game. The characters would look cooler since most asian armours were well decorated.
I think this Sipahi helmet is cool
ottomansipahyarmour15300xb.jpg
The Chinese armour seems great
Chinese_Armor_4.JPG
Tibetan armour, 15-16th AD
warshimal_01.jpg
Khitan armour
khitanym2.png
Mongolian armour
picture028ed9.jpg
Full set of a mongolian heavy cavarly
lamellar_armour_4_man_and_horse.jpg