Bug Reports and Known Issues AoC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possut

Veteran
Post bugs you find in here.

Known issues
- There still seems to be a problem with getting firearms from shops. . Check this link for how to get firearms.

Note: Try this steps first, and if that don't help then complain :wink:

- Don't modify Age of Change with TweakMB or any other editor without being ready for crashes and big script errors.
- Lower the number of rag dolls and corpses.
- Update graphic drivers ( use the drivers from your graphic card board manufacturer )
- Do a virus check, if your PC is not protected we are not responsible for errors.
- Run the game in Direct x 7

-Put this fix http://www.4shared.com/file/6r6LFZDZ/box_glich_fix.html

mb_warband2010-05-2619-16-09-02.jpg
What is this supposed to mean?
I just installed the mod, and this is happening every time I launch an arrow.

not sure if this should be here....

Im currently fighting vaegirs now holding Rivacheng and bulugha(sp?) castle...

The units tend to spawn behind the retreat line....while I am defending...

Problem is Rivacheng has a wall erected on the defense line so I have to retreat battle after i killed everything else to reset the seige.

ok so i took a castle and i got a court i assigned one of my coms to it so i took another castle and my other one got taken now it says my court has no where to go and when i check my coms list it says wait for me to capture a fortress for court so i go capture another one and nothing happens plz help the message is comeing up every day in game time

Rapter the king of blades said:
ok so i took a castle and i got a court i assigned one of my coms to it so i took another castle and my other one got taken now it says my court has no where to go and when i check my coms list it says wait for me to capture a fortress for court so i go capture another one and nothing happens plz help the message is comeing up every day in game time

I've seen this happen too. Try conquer a third castle and it should be good after.

Some units have the wrong class labels.
Mainly in the mercenary lines so far I've seen. I.e. Footsoldiers are labelled as Cavalry and stuff.
Pretty minor, but hey. :smile:

Also, is Lezalit supposed to have 10 Tracking skill?

NaimaR said:
Some units have the wrong class labels.
Mainly in the mercenary lines so far I've seen. I.e. Footsoldiers are labelled as Cavalry and stuff.
Pretty minor, but hey. :smile:

Also, is Lezalit supposed to have 10 Tracking skill?
Well that is also a problem with some units in native like hired Blade is a cavalry, you just need to assign them class once and thats it.
Most of companions have some special ability, why the would you hire them and buy them armors and weapons if they are good for nothing. Artimener  is a superb doctor, Marnid a looter i think etc...

Great progress so far, I am having fun playing your mod.

One problem that stands out for me is the music.  The volume is so low that I can barely hear it.  Most of the time its a faint whisper.  This is with the music volume turned all the way up in the options btw.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to updates.

1. texture issue with samurai horseman/rifleman -  front half of their horses are red when close up. far away is fine. had this on companion horse but can't remember its name.
2. weekly budget report goes off page and won't let me scroll. second page is missing just says continue. (i am using MBTweak so if no1 else has this issue you know why)

the fix for guns worked for me but i don't think peasants should have baker rifles! lol. i tweaked with MBTweak and now the guns are gone so defo can't use them together

The winnings from the tournaments are too high, it makes the game incredibly easy if you manage to win 2 tournaments. I jsut won 1 tournament with all bets at 2000 and i got 71k
so...im kinda all set.

Cervantes De Leon said:
1. texture issue with samurai horseman/rifleman -  front half of their horses are red when close up. far away is fine. had this on companion horse but can't remember its name.
2. weekly budget report goes off page and won't let me scroll. second page is missing just says continue. (i am using MBTweak so if no1 else has this issue you know why)

the fix for guns worked for me but i don't think peasants should have baker rifles! lol. i tweaked with MBTweak and now the guns are gone so defo can't use them together
1.Will check
2.dont use MBTweak, every one who used it on this mode made had issues, morghs tools also.
Farmers dont have guns, Aventurier in the party with peasants has baker rifle, I could kick them out thou and I will  :wink:

I put the gothic plate armor from the mod in my native personal mod and says unable to find mesh gothic_armor...
I dondt know how to resolve the problem...

mb7e.jpg

klan250 said:
I put the gothic plate armor from the mod in my native personal mod and says unable to find mesh gothic_armor...
I dondt know how to resolve the problem...

mb7e.jpg
Yes, i got that with 1 of the hemlets. I forgot which one tho -_-.

Hey, Am I the only one who gets this?

mb3a.jpg
mb4h.jpg

Cuz it totaly sux...

I did use tweak MB But it is the only castel/city/town that this hapens so far...

mobotium said:
Hey, Am I the only one who gets this?

mb3a.jpg
mb4h.jpg

Cuz it totaly sux...

I did use tweak MB But it is the only castel/city/town that this hapens so far...

Use TweakMB with AoC at own risk. Several bugs has been found once someone has tweaked it.

random post to try help with bugs:
i'm guessing you guys are using MBTweak to change the arrow amount, lord capture rate etc... if you download Morgh's tools (link below) then you can change these without causing the bugs described above. if i understand correctly (post if i am wrong) it changes a set reference in the text file (which you will see if you click the update button) but leaves the rest intact so unlike MBTweak it won't rewrite the entire party/troop/item.txt files. it does take a bit more modding knowledge and the search is CASE SENSITIVE (goto put that in caps, its stupid but you might miss it. i did :smile:) but when you get the hang its really good.

this is a temp post until i can get the docs ready showing how to mod AoC safely without causing issues. i hope it helps you guys as it worked for me.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0 - the tools

Disclaimer: CDL Industries accepts no responsibility for any bugs, errors, CTD's, fires or loss of limbs caused by following the advice found in this post.... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom