Bug Reports and Known Issues AoC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possut said:
Rapter the king of blades said:
ok so i took a castle and i got a court i assigned one of my coms to it so i took another castle and my other one got taken now it says my court has no where to go and when i check my coms list it says wait for me to capture a fortress for court so i go capture another one and nothing happens plz help the message is comeing up every day in game time

I've seen this happen too. Try conquer a third castle and it should be good after.

Thrid castle capture has never helped me, i went through about 10 castles and the message never stopped.

when you run the game small window opens first, that's splashscreen. Then click on configure ,and in video tab just check he box load textures on demand.
ps: Don't forget to put the fixes

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
when you run the game small window opens first, that's splashscreen. Then click on configure ,and in video tab just check he box load textures on demand.

what fixes??? sometimes when im in-game the runtime error still appears

Dyalin said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:

what fixes??? sometimes when im in-game the runtime error still appears
You should do next;

1.Download the mod again ,

2.then put this fix http://www.4shared.com/file/6r6LFZDZ/box_glich_fix.html,

3.be sure to enable load texures on demand,

4.lower the rag dolls and corpses number in ingame settings,

5.start a new game,

(import your exported character if you want,
and never alter the files with any editor available since they are not  compatibile with mod and cause issues)

6.If your have the latest warband version you must do this:
open module.ini from mod folder with notepad, and find a line that says:

works_with_version_min  = 1000
works_with_version_max  = 1011

and change it to:

works_with_version_min  = 1000
works_with_version_max  = 1127

sometimes when i play an windows error message pops up sayin mount and blade has to close click to send report or not and the game closes whats going on can some 1 help plz

Maybe a graphic overload (presuming you weren't using editor tools), lower your graphic settings.
And clean up your pc, maybe your pc overheated due to dust ( happens sometimes  :oops: ).

I'm using Version 1.31 of Mount and Blade Warband, IE the latest version, running from steam with my visual settings on highest and the mod keeps crashing constantly. I have reset the maxmimum version compatability, like you advised, but the mod is still highly unstable, crashing every single time I play and seemingly at random.

Near as I can tell, it appears to be issues regarding the new textures that is causing my computer to have a fit. I'm also running this on Vista, if this may also be part of the problem. Please tell me you can help, as what little I've been able to play of this mod has been excelent so far... if occationally jarring when I encounter the companions decked out as Spainish Conquistadores

No it's not vista problem, new warband updates tend to erase some thing from mods (unused meshes and it's materials) never minding the fact that some of erased materials are used by another mesh, there are also another changes that may cause further instability so since the latest version is 1.31 and the mod is made for 1.113 you get the point  :neutral:

Thus making a new warband 1.113 instalatioin on a different place just for the purpose of playing this mod may sound too much,  it's an only solution.

Have not read the whole thread not sure if this is known or not, but i went into the tavern to see what my newly acquired pistol was like and after shooting a few times someone proceeded to attack me (not the bug) and the Tavern Keeper said something along the lines of:
"No Stop shooting!"

Every time I used LMB to exit the dialogue it would enter it again and continuously come up with the tavern keepers message. Eventually after clicking about 20 times in a row it stopped and i managed to kill the man and leave the Tavern. Also the cause of this bug might be that I am using 1.131.

-Thanks. 

That's not a bug;

You have run into a drunken man (assasin) in tavern, you can't kill him with any of the ranged weapons because of the tavern keeper, so you have to use some melle weapon to kill him (as long you hold ranged weapon, tavern keeper will repeat his dialog ). When you kill him you will get nordic sword as a "reward".

I Couldn't switch my weapon though. Every time I clicked LMB it came back again i know your not supposed to use ranged weapons. But i coincidentally had one out. And then i couldn't switch it because the dialogue came up and the dialouge came up cause i have the ranged weapon out.

Yea i get the situation, having mouse wheel  to change weapon is good in that occasions. Next time enter the taverns with melle weapon and you will be safe from "crazy shouting tavern keeper".
Murphy+was+thirsty.jpg

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Yea i get the situation, having mouse wheel  to change weapon is good in that occasions. Next time enter the taverns with melle weapon and you will be safe from "crazy shouting tavern keeper".
Murphy+was+thirsty.jpg
Thanks anyway, Nice picture by the way.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
You have posted the same question here and in two more treads:

Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117525.msg3456384.html#msg3456384

Calradia 1578: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,130140.msg3456381.html#msg3456381

What a hell are you trying to do, jerking us all off? What mod are you playing anyway, or you screwed up your warband CommonRes folder?

reinstall warband again

Actually all of them but they stopped working beside the reason i posted in 3 to see which one gets responded to first, i didn't mean to offend by asking the same question on 3 different treads. I also wanted to see if I got 3 different solutions to my problem. Not everyone plays multiple mods maybe someone mights see the post in a different one they are tracking. Also I got the same error in 3 mods so I was seeing if there was a connection somewhere. I suppose maybe trying to use multiple mods might be my problem? Could one of the mods altered a line of code that was common to all three?

If reinstall warband and reinstall my mods could that possibly cause the problem to happen again?

Also I have: El Arte de la Guerra, Diplomacy + Companions, 1257ad, Fantasy Persistent World currently in my modules folder aside from Age of Change v1.2 , Calradia 1578, and Diplomacy & Conquest beta V1.1.

First be sure that whatever you do, don't temper with any files that are not in modules folder;
Second, never alter your native folder.
Mods are instaled by putting them in modules folder, or making Copy of native, and then putting them in the copy of native and overwriting.
Mods don't interact between themselves so you can have as much of them as you wish, so if same error appears in all mods that means the error is not within mods but within warband itself so reinstaling warband will fix the problem, have fun :wink:

The question on my mind is are they in separate folders within your Modules folder...if not then there's your problem. If not a reinstall (As Zim said) Would most likely fix your problem.

Next time post in one place... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom