[Suggestion Box]

Users who are viewing this thread

Possut said:
James380 said:
I would help your mod, but im too busy doing my tafe assignments &...playing your mod :razz:

Hehe imagine playing the mod, when it's totally redone :wink: PM me and we'll see what you might be able to help with :wink:
I'm falling behind in my tafe work; I'm doing my Diploma in IT (multimedia). perhaps ina  few weeks ill give you  a hand? atm i gotta try and pass my course lol. This mod isnt helping -__-  :eek:

Possut said:
Hehe too bad.. but what can you help out with if needed? Always good to know
I would be glad to try anything...modeling, coding (prefrebly modeling).
It has been a long time since i have played around with M&B's modding tools, so i would have to brush up on them too. *sigh*

James380 said:
Possut said:
Hehe too bad.. but what can you help out with if needed? Always good to know
I would be glad to try anything...modeling, coding (prefrebly modeling).
It has been a long time since i have played around with M&B's modding tools, so i would have to brush up on them too. *sigh*

Once you are ready for it, we'd be happy to have your help. Especially if you could try to get back to modding, since that's what Zimke is lacking atm, even though he is learning to mod.

few more additions to suggest:

1. better seige/battle AI - using bottom floor arrow slits, multiple spawn points, some spawn on "hold position" others on "charge"
1.a. make gates work on ALL castles!!! :smile:
(i took my raiding party of companions up the seige ladder and left my men to wait at the gate (luckily ladder was otherside of castle). got to the gate controls and they didn't work!!! i survived with like 1hp left and around 30 (no joke) arrows/spears in my sheild. i assumed cause one castle had a working gate they all did lol)
2. add Better Banners mod
3. some more quests and scenes for battles
what i mean by this is big city battles with lots of enemies on "hold position" scattered in the back streets. the back streets already exist so would just be a matter of remove debris and add some spawns
4. a quest to perma get rid of bandits from a given area. should be a stupidly hard quest but ultimately possible. i've got my rebels in SE corner of map and i can't handle all the spawns killing my villagers

CDL

Cervantes De Leon said:

1. better seige/battle AI - using bottom floor arrow slits, multiple spawn points, some spawn on "hold position" others on "charge"
(i took my raiding party of companions up the seige ladder and left my men to wait at the gate (luckily ladder was otherside of castle). got to the gate controls and they didn't work!!! i survived with like 1hp left and around 30 (no joke) arrows/spears in my sheild. i assumed cause one castle had a working gate they all did lol)
what i mean by this is big city battles with lots of enemies on "hold position" scattered in the back streets. the back streets already exist so would just be a matter of remove debris and add some spawns
4. a quest to perma get rid of bandits from a given area. should be a stupidly hard quest but ultimately possible. i've got my rebels in SE corner of map and i can't handle all the spawns killing my villagers

CDL

Some very nice ideas. Will add them when I get back home from training.

Better banners are added btw =)

Cervantes De Leon said:

CDL

thats a...fairly big request, minus the banners.

I saw it was in the list, but I just need to point out how important this is: BATTLE CONTINUATION! A MUST! It's sooo annoying when you've fought a battle for 25 minutes or so and you die just before victory xD

Brody said:
I saw it was in the list, but I just need to point out how important this is: BATTLE CONTINUATION! A MUST! It's sooo annoying when you've fought a battle for 25 minutes or so and you die just before victory xD

I cannot agree with you more. Adding to list! But where is this mod or fix? I want to see how we could implement it. I've read it somewhere, but can't remember where...

It's in TweakMB.
It works by replacing your entire mission_templates.exe file though, so it isn't very compatible, unfortunately. :sad:
You can probably ask kefka how to implement it, he's very helpful.

NaimaR said:
It's in TweakMB.
It works by replacing your entire mission_templates.exe file though, so it isn't very compatible, unfortunately. :sad:
You can probably ask kefka how to implement it, he's very helpful.

I think Zimke has used TweakMB in AoC... I'll ask him

True it is a big task for one but i'd like to see a FOOK (FallOut3.Overhaul.Kit) style mod for warband. lots of modders one BIG mod. i wish i was able to help but its harder to mod than oblivion and the like so i can only do the basics. bit frustrating cause it has more potential. i am trying to find the line for changing bandit lair respawn times at the minute cause 24 is starting to get annoying i can't go more than 12hrs ride away without my towns being bent over (always spawning the same place! bad luck lol).

hmm I would like to suggest a re balancing of like 90% of the items, horses, etc, they are all beautiful, well most of it anyway, but alot of it seems useless cause of the stats on them, sure stats shouldn't be the most important thing, but when the stat differences are so severe it makes some people completely neglect most armors or weapons, horses, etc.. then something is off.

I got one suggestion. Remember the awesome mod from the original Mount and Blade "Realm of Revolution"(Age of Blackpowder). This mod needs the smoke that the muskets created so it will look like a real musket battle

TheJohan said:
I got one suggestion. Remember the awesome mod from the original Mount and Blade "Realm of Revolution"(Age of Blackpowder). This mod needs the smoke that the muskets created so it will look like a real musket battle

I have only played Warband, so I have no idea what you are talking about :razz: Could you maybe give us a link or so?

I think the Naffatun units seriously need nerfed/weakened. Individually, they're fine. But when you have 2~3 volleys of grenades coming at you from 10+ of these units, it does NOT make for a fun time--especially when you're trying to siege a castle.

Possut said:
TheJohan said:

I have only played Warband, so I have no idea what you are talking about :razz: Could you maybe give us a link or so?

It looks like this:
msyubn.jpg
And the smoke stays in the map for very long time so after a time it can be very hard to see in the battlefield, just like in real life 17th, 18th and 19th century warfare
Here's an example
2zrjq5k.jpg

TheJohan said:
Possut said:
TheJohan said:

And the smoke stays in the map for very long time so after a time it can be very hard to see in the battlefield, just like in real life 17th, 18th and 19th century warfare

I guess youre right...
If they are going to have fire arms in there, they might as well touch up the smoke effects.
I'm not a fan of guns in M&B, but this mod already has them so i guess i gotta go with the flow.

any how....
as another suggestion;
i've realized in almost all the mods & the original M&B you can equip the best weapon, armors, horses ect early int he game & theres nothing better you can equip because your skills are already good enough.
As done in Expanded Gameplay III you should be able to increase some skills over lvl 10 & add more weapons in the shop that require high levels of a certain skill/s.
I'm just soo sick of using the same weapons, armors ect through the entire game from an early stage minus the cost of the items.

How about simply adding Strength and Dexterity requirements to weapons? It's going to take strength to wield that two-handed maul or greatsword, but you also need the finesse to wield it effectively. Same with bows.

NaimaR said:
How about simply adding Strength and Dexterity requirements to weapons? It's going to take strength to wield that two-handed maul or greatsword, but you also need the finesse to wield it effectively. Same with bows.
but @ the same time, whats wrong with bieng able to increase your skills over petty lvl10?

Back
Top Bottom