FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Possut

Veteran
This is the Age of Change FAQ. It'll be built on in due time.

Please, look in here if you have any questions about the game itself. If the issue is not in here, post the question in here-topic and it'll be looked upon.

Note: Many of the fixes here is NOT Save compatible. This means you have to start a new game in order for the fix to work.

Question: I can't buy the firearm I want. How do I get it?
Answer: Check here for explanation to get firearms.

Q: I can't find the download link?
A: Farthest down in the Mod Description thread. But I can give you to it here :grin: (Download link)

manlai5 said:
hey there aren't any gun in that chest
there are only katana and 1 armor
how can i find gun ?

If it's not really working, I don't know what to do about it at the moment. You'll have to wait until Zimke can help you :???:

you can add guns easily yourself,

download this:

http://magicworlds.mircon.de/mountandblade/index.html
(Morgh's Mount & Blade Warband Mod Tools)

start it up, select the Age of change module; module, and set 'select file' to troops.txt
2 ways now select from the list;

0. trp_player (player)                                                          [Editing this causes the items to be in your inventory at game start]
OR
825. trp_bonus_chest_1 ({1}Bonus_Chest)                      [Editing this causes the items to be available from the Rivacheg chest, how to find it detailed on the mod mainpage]

after clicking which ever you wish to add items to, on the right side of the interface there is a scroll down menu (the top set being what trp contains) & ( the bottom being the list of all available items) simply scroll down this list till you find the items you want (should be past item 600, as thats where native ends, except for Bullets which are #157 (cartridges)

after youve added what u want, press update troop & then save changes, these effects will only apply to new games

manlai5 said:
hey there aren't any gun in that chest
there are only katana and 1 armor
how can i find gun ?

You need to start a new game mate - it doesnt work on a game you are already playing

SUBS said:
you can add guns easily yourself,

download this:

http://magicworlds.mircon.de/mountandblade/index.html
(Morgh's Mount & Blade Warband Mod Tools)

start it up, select the Age of change module; module, and set 'select file' to troops.txt
2 ways now select from the list;

0. trp_player (player)                                                          [Editing this causes the items to be in your inventory at game start]
OR
825. trp_bonus_chest_1 ({1}Bonus_Chest)                      [Editing this causes the items to be available from the Rivacheg chest, how to find it detailed on the mod mainpage]

after clicking which ever you wish to add items to, on the right side of the interface there is a scroll down menu (the top set being what trp contains) & ( the bottom being the list of all available items) simply scroll down this list till you find the items you want (should be past item 600, as thats where native ends, except for Bullets which are #157 (cartridges)

after youve added what u want, press update troop & then save changes, these effects will only apply to new games
Tnx for ur help :grin:
Finally i got my gun :razz:

First of all, GREAT MOD!!!!!!!! :grin:

quick question, how do i mod the lord escape rate with morgh mod tool? would it cause problems with this mod? Thanks!

666Saint said:

quick question, how do i mod the lord escape rate with morgh mod tool? would it cause problems with this mod? Thanks!

Download Tweak MB to change that and lots of other stuff.

racaloo said:
666Saint said:

Download Tweak MB to change that and lots of other stuff.

Do NOT tweak Age of Change with TweakMB! It will not work...

yeah i heard TweakMB causes lots of bugs with this mod. So any other way to change the lord escape rate? it's weird that the lords are such good runners :wink:

Possut said:
Do NOT tweak Age of Change with TweakMB! It will not work...
That's not right, most of the tweaks do work. :grin:
Many of them are disabled though, but I found it useful to give the merchants more money and increase the amount of bandits in the bandit parties, as well as decrease the chance that enemy lords will escape after defeat.
I think the Battle Continuation tweak is what initially broke AoC for many of us, since it replaces the entire Triggers file. :smile:

is there a way to add more guns to the original? and about how much longer till the next one im really exite :3

wil there be more Gunpowder units?? like more a Renaice (i not spelling it correctly) time thing?? like more guns(units) and less heavy Units? and more light calvry

Back
Top Bottom