Post your Pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

If your goal is merely to get out of Brazil or into a nicer area of Brazil, that's not too lofty a goal, very attainable in my opinion.

It's getting into the really nice countries that can be harder. Well, maybe, apparently Europe's immigration is really weak from the the way the nationalists go on about it... maybe pose as a Muslim and move to Sweden?

My actual plan is to attain Portuguese citizenship through my Portuguese grandfathers and move to somewhere in Europe, probably the Netherlands or England.

That's a solid plan. Just be sure to research teaching certifications in those countries. Maybe learn how to bartend too, before you go, so you can make some money while you meet those certification requirements.

Wanker? You'd have to ask somebody who's Australian. They say it over there, according to this:
Wellenbrecher said:
Relevant:
esNVR.jpg
Somebody here is Australian right? Who was it? Nakuri?

Seconding the above. (Although, the black part is NOT the sun.)

2015_Eclipse_Before.jpg
2015_Eclipse_During.jpg
2015_Eclipse_After.jpg

Plenty of reflection from my window on the last two :sad:

I was also out taking pictures, but unfortunately I am too crap at photography to get anything out of it. Here's monochrome solar eclipse, monochrome cat and show-offy Northern Norwegian stuff instead.

Wow, you've done a lot of travelling! Beautiful scenery; is that rain in the distance in the first Morocco shot? It seems quite an overcast desert! I think Switzerland wins though. I spent part of an afternoon in Switzerland about twenty years ago on a package holiday with my parents. Actually being there was so-so, just sauntered around the town (might have been Lugano or something similar), but the journey up the zig zagging mountain road was brilliant. I love being near mountains.

I interpreted it in the sense that they would make nice stock images because they're so empty and somewhat generic.

Back
Top Bottom