[BD] The Bulldog Clan!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamelech

Sergeant Knight
New thread at taleworlds: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127361.0.html

This is no longer active, moderators can delete it or whatever :grin:

Hi Guys !!!

:arrow: First a BIG BIG "thank you", to Bane for writing this great text here. Really good work, Sword Bro!!! :wink:
To all others for sure too, for having these great ideas and support. I'm very happy and proud to have such cool mates around me  :grin:
This is the beginning of a new era. The future is ours. All other Clans will fear us soon !!! :twisted:

Please post your ideas and minds here...

Regards,
BULLDOG

Thank you Captain Lust, for your kind words!  :grin:
If only you weren't already COR, you would make great Bulldog material - you are a valuable member of the Nditions Server!
Also, COR wouldn't stand a chance  :smile:

captain lust said:
Witnessing the birth of this clan is a memory I shall hold dear to my heart.

All the best and when you get enough members, I'm sure I can arrange for CoR to give you a royal hiding.

Hey Captain! Thanks for the kind words.

As Bane said, you're a great player on Nditions Server and it's a shame you're already aligned with CoR. Still, BD will keep recruiting and strive to take on CoR some day! :grin:

That you Captain Lust for your kind words. I am sure that my fellow clan members agree with me, however, in that with our stunning looks and skillfull moves we could take the COR clan!  :razz:

IngvardM said:
Hey, guys!!! :smile: Glad i joined :smile: Mind if i work on some banners for us?

Go for it, I've got a few screenshots of the legend that is BULLDOG if you need them. :grin:

Also, welcome to the clan. :smile:

thanks :smile: now, i need to know: colors, weapons and style. I think of yellow/blue, a sword and an axe behind heraldic shield, a bulldog lyeing in front, a big cross on the shield, magen david and a half moon on the upper sides of the cross, a helmet on top in a shape of bulldogs head and i  need a slogan or something, like "don't ban me, i'm ok!" or "if my grandma had a penis, she'd be my grandpa".
also, will we have some kind of teamspeak?

This is actually a clan I won't mind joining! :mrgreen:
But first I'll watch closely the behavior of it's members on the Ndition Battlefield (Even if I already know most of them :wink:)

For now I remain the Sole and Only Member of My Own Personal Clan, but maybe will it be a BD_Elmira...

thanks  now, i need to know: colors, weapons and style. I think of yellow/blue, a sword and an axe behind heraldic shield, a bulldog lyeing in front, a big cross on the shield, magen david and a half moon on the upper sides of the cross, a helmet on top in a shape of bulldogs head and i  need a slogan or something, like "don't ban me, i'm ok!" or "if my grandma had a penis, she'd be my grandpa".
also, will we have some kind of teamspeak?

Baby wolf, welcome to the clan! You are a valuable addition. As you will see, you have been added to the clan member list, with the special duty of training others in the Bulldog style of fighting. So, if someone wants to learn, you must teach them!
Regarding the banner, I would be very happy  :grin: for you to design the banner! The ideas sound great so far, if you give me a bit of time to consult the other members about the slogan, we will have a slogan for you soon. It would be great if the banner could include either a bulldog, or a picture of Bulldog. Thank you for your excellent work and dedication to the clan!
This is actually a clan I won't mind joining!
But first I'll watch closely the behavior of it's members on the Ndition Battlefield (Even if I already know most of them )

For now I remain the Sole and Only Member of My Own Personal Clan, but maybe will it be a BD_Elmira...
Elmira, the Bulldog Clan is honoured to fall under your scrutiny! We would be delighted for you to join us (we are aware of your prowess as a warrior!), but of course we understand the caution that must be taken when considering joining a Clan, so no pressure! We hope that your observation of us on Nditions demonstrates our worthiness as a Clan! Also, Elmira, I seem to remember you being involved in the room of death! (In the store room in the village) Was a good event  :grin:
...Where are your Clan based...?
...EU, US, Oceania...??
Jabdi, the Bulldog Clan is aware of your noble role as compiler of Clan Lists and information! Keep up the good work! Our clan is based in the EU. If there is any other info you need, let us know! 

Also, Elmira, I seem to remember you being involved in the room of death! (In the store room in the village) Was a good event  :grin:
Well yeah I joined one of those slautghers, and indeed it was fun :grin:

Baby wolf, welcome to the clan! You are a valuable addition. As you will see, you have been added to the clan member list, with the special duty of training others in the Bulldog style of fighting. So, if someone wants to learn, you must teach them!
Thank you very much, Bane, I hope, I wont disappoint the clan :smile:  But... What is the BULLDOG technique? Is it, what i'm using? Jump, avoid, hit-in-the-face? Also, here's my skype: igor_84, I'd prefer to talk tet-a-tet with the person/s I'm training :smile:
Hail BULLDOG!

At least it's good to know that half of the people on Nditions have united under a single banner.  :grin:

Hamelech said:
Jabdi, the Bulldog Clan is aware of your noble role as compiler of Clan Lists and information! Keep up the good work! Our clan is based in the EU. If there is any other info you need, let us know!
...Thanks, if you have time to fill this apply there would be grateful:...
Code:
[b]Clan Name:[/b]
[b]Clan Tag:[/b]
[b]Clan Location:[/b]
[b]Clan Leaders:[/b]
[b]Clan Site:[/b]
[b]Other Sites:[/b]
[b]Clan Thread:[/b]
Clan is [color=green][b]Active.[/b][/color] [color=orange][b]Inactive[/b][/color]
[i]Competitive:[/i] [color=green][b]YES[/b][/color] [color=orange][b]NO[/b][/color]

ciauz^^,
Jab

Ok, a little off topic, but Guard_Bane of the bulldog clan recnetly invented a game called shieldball, which is played on nditions duel server. There are some great screenies of it (thanks to SUN_Ozwan) on the ndition thread, here - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115439.60.html 

Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom