SP Native Musket Era Warband: Renaissance

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dain Ironfoot said:
Am I to gather they're from with Fire and Sword? And did you ask the developers if you could have their models?
  Of course, otherwise I wouldn't  implement their models. They gave permission for non-commercial use.

Hello, kuriherbaarius. I'm the guy, that gave you alfa-version of "Native Firearms". I'm ready to help you, so what I must do. But, could you give me a source, .brf-files from WFaS and textures.

This mod is great, but I'd like to ask if you could possibly include some way to get guns?

Artyem said:
This mod is great, but I'd like to ask if you could possibly include some way to get guns?

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1943 - download this))

i cant find gun anywhere.i look all town.i kill gunners.i have ammunation but i dont have gun.i cant find very good perfect a module but i cant find a gun can you help me

This mod is great really, good job!
Now you got to edit custom battles heroes and adding some stuff (new music, pictures, textures) and it will be perfect  :smile:

i want  strange short sword but i cant find this.anbody help me strange short  sword strange eastern...'s sword.i look all market but i cant find help me please any hack tell me pls

Way to get a Musketeer coat and Boots

If you're friendly with Nords , just attack an Nord Lord. But not Nord King!!!!! Try to kick unconcious as much as possible. Then , if you can choose the prisoners , choose all the Musketeers you can. Then other Troops after Musketeers. And then in the Loot you see the Musketeer coat and boots. Take them , enjoy them and love them:smile:. If the war between you and Nords has started , find the King and make a peace with Nord.

Thank you for good comments :smile:

About musketeer's coats, boots, etc: some items aren't very compatible with native items, so they don't appear on markets, but it's possible to loot them after battles.

This is strange... I am unable to hear gun sounds, if there are any, Ive had this problem with other WB mods with guns as well....?

Actually I had this problem with another WB mod that had guns in it. I can hear the sound only when I fire the gun downward, as it at an angle with the ground. When I try to fire straight or in the air, the smoke comes out but no sound...

Any solutions?

By my opinion this mod is very unbalanced. I have plate armor 59, 19, helmet 39, bots 33 and gloves 6 and as though I didn't have almost any armor. Several blows and I am always dead. I never experienced anything like that yet. Mameluks are extremely strong here.  :???:

Rad said:
By my opinion this mod is very unbalanced. I have plate armor 59, 19, helmet 39, bots 33 and gloves 6 and as though I didn't have almost any armor. Several blows and I am always dead. I never experienced anything like that yet. Mameluks are extremely strong here.  :???:

Polearms are VERY strong in this mod, hell, every weapon in this mod is strong, but that's just realism.

Any other way to get the equipment of the Nord Musketeer than kicking them and declaring war to the Nords?...
Im not that mucj into breaking strong alliences...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom