SP Native Musket Era Warband: Renaissance

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some questions/suggestions:

-Will the borders change at all? Any new towns or villages? It would seem odd if everything remained the same after hundreds of years
-New companions? It would be kinda cool if it was done about like Brytenwalda did it, companions having different names but have similar backgrounds (Ymira becomes an escaped irish slave, but is still the girly girl useless at fighting).
-non-functioning cannons on city walls?

Commander Shepard said:
Some questions/suggestions:

-Will the borders change at all? Any new towns or villages? It would seem odd if everything remained the same after hundreds of years

They really ought to! However, right now, this task is not scheduled. I will reconsider once there's a beta release of Bloodpass' Map and Faction Editor. Also, I need some good sceners and Renaissance buildings. While I can do the latter, the scening may consume to much of my time needed for other tasks on the Mod.

-New companions? It would be kinda cool if it was done about like Brytenwalda did it, companions having different names but have similar backgrounds (Ymira becomes an escaped irish slave, but is still the girly girl useless at fighting).

I have played and enjoyed Brytenwalda, too. :grin:

-non-functioning cannons on city walls?

Ok, so I can already bar functional cannons from my list of far future things to implement.  :wink:

On another subject: Anyone expert on alpha channels and OpenBRF ???

Maybe there will be new screenies later this evening.

Bayard-X said:
...Also, I need some sceners...

I like to do details. But i'm already working on a mod of mine, but i would help, if you want.

Bayard-X said:
Maybe there will be new screenies later this evening.

Yay!  :grin:

kuriherbaarius said:
[...]

Credits:
"Mount and Blade: Ogniem i Mieczem" developers team
Narf for excellent plate armor pack
Dejawolf for medieval helmets pack

New Credits (21/9/2011)

Team:
    Kuriherbaarius, who initiated this mod.
    Bayard-X, who took it up and got into making a new version.
    S. Blakkarson, who learnt to model and to texture for this Mod.
                                                      He also got appointed first tester of the new version.
    Shiny Knight, who’s swift at research and always has valuable advice.

Special Kudos to:
    Queen Pinky, who contributed a brigand armour’s texture.
    Xenoargh, Narf of Picklestink, Zimke Zlovoljni, Barf, who helped with a precious advice and comments.
    Evil Cereal, volunteer in our "street team" - Grand Master of Bumping and Marketing.

The Renaissance Mod proudly contains the awesome work of…

Barf
    Bayard-X
    Dejawolf
    Handgunner
    Idibil
    Luigi ( ? )
    Narf of Picklestink
    S. Blakkarson
    Shredzorz
    Talak
    Team of Mount and Blade: Ogniem i Mieczem
    Windyplains
    Yamabusi
    Yellowmosquito

ShinyKnight said:
I think you should start a new topic, in order to show people your work and to be able to manage the first post  :wink:

Or he could just do it right on this topic, it's not like there's people overflowing with comments here anyway.

VonTawast said:
ShinyKnight said:
I think you should start a new topic, in order to show people your work and to be able to manage the first post  :wink:

Or he could just do it right on this topic, it's not like there's people overflowing with comments here anyway.

The point is that he is not the OP so he cannot edit the main page...

Anyway good luck with your vacation Bayard  :wink:

ShinyKnight said:
VonTawast said:
ShinyKnight said:

The point is that he is not the OP so he cannot edit the main page...

Anyway good luck with your vacation Bayard  :wink:

Thanks man!

Actually I have internet in the hotel. So I can participate a little in the discussion. However, I'm not staying 10000 km away from home to make models and stuff... :wink:

To talk about the new thread: The whole team is really right in asking a new thread and I agree. With the beta appearing on the far scheduling horizon of this winter, it also becomes necessary to communicate the new download location, soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom