10 and 12-shot Walch Navy Model Revolver

Users who are viewing this thread

Nocturno said:
mmm
there is like a couple of a hundred more, not often in the news...
that's world too, you know?  :razz:

yeah, i guess i meant the countries that most people know about.  everyone knows America as the melting pot of civilization, Switzerland for being so rich, and Israel for being surrounded by enemies but standing strong anyway, and of course screwing other bigger, stronger countries over and getting away with it  :grin:

I did read "TOTAL lack of rear sight" :grin: but I was still wondering if the rear sight was notched into the hammer?
My dad has an unrelated cap and ball (I think it was cap and ball) revolver with the rear sight notched in the hammer...

Shrugging Khan said:
I'm fine with not having any guns IRL. Actually, I'm even finer with my neighbours not having any  :smile:

gunrightscompilation.jpg

got this from www.funnyjunk.com

It's too big to display here, Hunter.
And there's nothing new in there. Except for the "Because they don't make a .46", I've seen them all before. Shame on you!

Ach, and why is it always the gun nuts that feel the need to justify their way of handling firearms?
Because Europeans are reasonable people who realised long ago that nobody listens to such simple propaganda anymore.

you know they are too,
all goverments are the same way towards its people,
people gets more freedom by access to info but i got the feeling
that get also more comfy by it.

You know they are too, lest you renounce your eggs & grits right naaaooooo !  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom