B Native Battle Music mod (all version, Muti and solo, and all modules)

Users who are viewing this thread

ralfsolo

Recruit
Battle Music mod by Ralfsolo for Warband ( all version) Muti and solo and all
modules

http://www.filefront.com/16480745/WB-musicmod-raf.rar

Hello , a little mod for WARBAND MB all version Muti and solo and all
modules ( edited samples for a non commercial mod)

1- copy paste your music folder from your game to save the originals ones
in an other place
2- copy paste the music folder from the mod in your folder game
3- for un-install copy paste back your original music folder

Work for multi-solo and all modules who use the original music

Enjoy  :grin:

Ralfsolo

ADDON1 with more samples

http://www.filefront.com/16508023/WB-musicmod-addon1.rar

Interesting. What kind of music is it? A more medieval/renaissance genre, or more
like a modern soundtrack? Also, did you compose the music or did you just assemble
a couple of pop/rock- songs and zipped them all together ready to use for M&B, Warband?

Regards.

It's mostly orchestral/movie score stuff and it's not bad at all actually. Pity it's just 12 tracks...

Even if he's just mixed samples, he's done a good job.

Cheers.

Could you maybe let us hear some samples? I'm also already using some of Rejenorst's music, but at least I know I like them before adding them. :B

Hello, you can edit them has you want like they are in .ogg format in the music folder, I didn't edit the txt file, just had replaced the originals ones , I will certainly make a mod more serious when I will figure out how the text file work with more samples. I made this one quickly it was part on a personal mod for the first MB  :smile: 

Frisian, just download 'em and play 'em as files, dude :wink: You'll need the .ogg plug-in for media player though, or whatever it is you're using.

But since you're using Rej's music, you're going to have some use of some Ralfsolo's too, I'll wager.

Geren said:
It's mostly orchestral/movie score stuff and it's not bad at all actually. Pity it's just 12 tracks...

Even if he's just mixed samples, he's done a good job.

Cheers.

Ah, but still I'd like to see some selfcomposed music, no offense you have done a good thing, I will download it
but it would be more interesting if it was really original.

Regards.
@geren: do you play the violin?

@geren: do you play the violin?

Unfortunately, no. Just leaning towards making music (via software, of course) that contains a lot of cellos lately, so yeah...Anyway, that's a matter of a whole different topic  :wink: .

@ Ralfsolo: Dude, you seem to have "the ear" to produce original music yourself indeed, so I have to join TheAsperge on this. Try your hand at it. Who knows? You might be the next Zimmer :razz: .

I'mma still keep this for my collection, though :smile: .

Alas.. I do.  :grin: But this is indeed a bit off-topic.
I began my lessons amt(common musical theory=composing) this year and I have to say that
you should know that making music isn't something you can do via computersoftware, it goes much
much further, but of course you could just make music with it but in my opinion music shouldn't be made
out of computergenerated sounds... (sorry about the off-topic talk, it won't happen again)

@ralfsolo: You definitly should try composing, it's worth trying, give this idea some thoughts!

Regards

I made a little update : ADDON1 with more samples  :wink:
( I don't compose , I just edit samples from my audiotheque  :smile: )

Damn, your siege music is stuck in my head now. Have you got any samples of some more medieval instruments, e.g. hurdy gurdy, lyre, pipe, tabla, tambourine etc?

Back
Top Bottom