Forcing a war?

Users who are viewing this thread

-Storm

Recruit
Hi, I'm currently playing with the Nords. The first 200 days went fine and i own a town and a couple of villages.

The problem is my realm haven't been to war in over 400 days now and it's getting boring just looting and killing on your own. Your co-vassals won't even help you in battle if you are attacked by another Kingdom. I've tried provoking the Khergits and Vaegirs by raiding their caravans and villages, but the leaders (Yaroglek and Sanjar) always ignores the "border incidents". I've tried too many times to count.

Is there any way you can force a faction into war? By tweaking something or some files maybe?

I never got this task in Warband so not sure if it is still there; but in the original game a lord could give you a task to raid other's caravans and thus starting a war.

Handel said:
I never got this task in Warband so not sure if it is still there; but in the original game a lord could give you a task to raid other's caravans and thus starting a war.

It's possible, just ask around taverns, they may guide you to the blood-thirsty lord who gives this quest.

i got it in a quest from one of the other vassels.
was playing with nords too, and it was "can we advance our standing in the realm" or something

I've been looking in my tavern all the time. Only quests the tavern guy talks about are the kill bandits and hire mercenaries ones. It's getting really boring only feasting and looting, so I think I'll start a new game with another character.

Back
Top Bottom