Becoming king and getting the full right to rule help-

Users who are viewing this thread

glykool

Recruit
Hi. this is my status in single player game, (Mount and blade, Warband.)

This is what i have :

1, I have my own lands named after my name (taken over all of Swadians lands).

2, the status says i am the ruler of these lands, but when i wish to make peace with a faction they basically say : you are not the lord or king.

3, I have got around 8 followers who i have sent out 1 time eatch to tell other towns about my claims. (seems like i cant send them out twice. After that i gave them 1 castle eatch. I have still saved my main Castles or (main capitals Suno for example).

This is what i want to  achieve (my questions, which i want answered plz) :

1, i Want a castle of my own, is that possible?

2, I sure want to be the Lord ower my followers. but now it seems i serve under them.

3, How many followers do i have to send out to get the full right to rule?

3, Should i give my main city's to my followers, and then get the Chance to be king? can i take the main city's back later?

4, When i go to the main city called Dhirim (under my controle)
and visit the Minister, i can chose to become Marchal. what is that? and i have heard that You can speak with the minister to become king. but i dont have that option, when
do i get that option?

If u know any answers plz type the number of what u are answering thanks :smile: If you have any other tips of how i can become the complete ruler and King I'm greatfull.

Sorry to say but this is the wrong area to post this.

If you check out the first post on this thread I believe you will find you answers.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113493.0.html

Enjoy

if you want max right to rule, your gonna need to send all of the companions out in as short a time as possible. some of their missions clash and they might refuse to do it if that other companion's mission is underway and the clash interaction occurs. to my knowledge, each persons mission clashes with one other person's, and that person whom they clash with does not correspond with the companions that they dislike. i managed to do all except 2 missions cos of the clash (din know about it beforehand) and ive got my rtr to 42 via missions alone. max should be 16 x 3 = 48. one way to postpone the clash interaction is to send the companion out on the intel mission, but do note that it is only a postponement. when the person comes back, he/she will still complain about the other companions mission and the morale will take a hit, and their mission will be closed off. so you should try to send them out on the rtr mission as well before the clash interaction occurs, and use the intel mission to stall till you can send (you can only send one rtr mission every 3 days).

Euh, it's not the wrong area to post in, but there is an exhaustive post that explains it, is *NOT* a sticky yet, so until then...

Calaran said:
if you want max right to rule, your gonna need to send all of the companions out in as short a time as possible.

Not really. Companions who object to another npc's mission will be able to go out once their morale replenishes. While their morale is low they'll give you the "Umm... yeah I heard" speech.

(tested 1.05 with Alayen and Baheshtur)

Companions aren't even necessary for Right to Rule. Every time a faction declares peace with yours you gain +3 RtR. This applies to Mercenary work as well, so any would-be ruler can run around enjoying the wider variety of quests while slowly working his or her RtR up.

If I remember correctly, you'll need at least 40 Right to Rule to convince lords to join you with a Claim argument. The NPC kings don't have too much RtR either, having only 60, or 75 for claimants.

Seems recruiting lords is the easy way to get RtR. I sent out 10 companions to get RtR 30, then started recruiting lords, getting 5 RtR each time. Well on my way to 100.

tarnus said:
Euh, it's not the wrong area to post in, but there is an exhaustive post that explains it, is *NOT* a sticky yet, so until then...

It was until it was moved hence the reason for my response, at the time.  :roll:

glykool said:
1, i Want a castle of my own, is that possible?
Once you have unclaimed castles, ie you took them from another faction, but haven't yet appointed a lord, go to the minister to and chose the option I wish to be lord of so & so castle, then it's yours.
2, I sure want to be the Lord ower my followers. but now it seems i serve under them.
What you probably have done is appointed one of your vassals the marshall, so they are the ones to launch the campaigns. if you want to be marshall go to the minister and choose option, I want to replace marshall so & so then make yourself marshall. and even though when they are marshall, you don't have to listen to them and join their campaign, cause You are the king. but you might take a relationship hit if you don't.
3, How many followers do i have to send out to get the full right to rule?
You cannot get 100 rtr with companions alone, gotta use diplomacy, signing truces, etc like has already been mentioned.
3, Should i give my main city's to my followers, and then get the Chance to be king? can i take the main city's back later?
You got a capital and a minister, you're the King period. do what you want with the city keep it give it away whatever. But please note a King without either a city or castle is gonna be difficult to rule. not sure you can even do that.
4, When i go to the main city called Dhirim (under my controle)
and visit the Minister, i can chose to become Marchal. what is that? and i have heard that You can speak with the minister to become king. but i dont have that option, when
do i get that option?
you are already king. marshall means you can launch campaings against the enemy and all your vassals will follow you around and join your attacks

killer-blead said:
Just throwing this qeustion in, How much RTR must you have before they finally accept you as a king/queen?

I'm pretty sure this is not dependant on how much RTR you already have, as you get +10 RTR when they accept you. In order to accept you, you must have positive faction relations, no fiefs of their original territory and they need to be at war with a faction you are too :p

Back
Top Bottom