A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall he become your HOBOSQUIRE, or does he wish for direct induction? I ask because the former means his immediate admittance, and the other requires our GRAND HOBODUKE'S HOBOBLESSING.

Nate said:
Shall he become your HOBOSQUIRE, or does he wish for direct induction? I ask because the former means his immediate admittance, and the other requires our GRAND HOBODUKE'S HOBOBLESSING.

I have yet to get any sort of news on acceptance. :/

Snook said:

Apologies for the HOBODELAY.  The HOBODUKE, though HOBOIMMORTAL, is not HOBOOMNIPRESENT.  The HOBOFARMER position is a strange one.  Tell me its' function, prithee, and if a satisfactory answer is HOBOATTAINED, ye shall join our ranks.

As for Amroth, the HOBOSQUIRE's rank is his for now until HOBOKNIGHTHOOD can be fully attained.  HOBOWELCOME.

Gabeed said:
Snook said:

Apologies for the HOBODELAY.  The HOBODUKE, though HOBOIMMORTAL, is not HOBOOMNIPRESENT.  The HOBOFARMER position is a strange one.  Tell me its' function, prithee, and if a satisfactory answer is HOBOATTAINED, ye shall join our ranks.

I farm horses.  :twisted:

EDIT: And will soon be back in-game! Long live resurrecting old desktops with new equipment!

Nate said:
I would prefer the latter.

i would like to jointhe hoboranks. I really want to get better. Also i have a question would you please get a diffrent port on vent for you caln because basu banned me from the nk one because he didnt like my voice. and i want to cordinate in the vent. So if you could please consider leeting me join and getting a vent port.

ps. i have about 1-2 hours daily

orangeknite1 said:
i would like to jointhe hoboranks. I really want to get better. Also i have a question would you please get a diffrent port on vent for you caln because basu banned me from the nk one because he didnt like my voice. and i want to cordinate in the vent. So if you could please consider leeting me join and getting a vent port.

ps. i have about 1-2 hours daily

As I said in the servers, I was there on Vent when you were asking to get into nK two days ago.  It seems clear to me that you want to be a clan just for the sake of being in a clan (and this is no mere clan, we are the HOBOKNIGHTS!!), and that cannot be HOBOALLOWED here.  This is not a haven for people rejected from nK or another clan, it is a HOBODUCHY, reserved for those, regardless of skill, who honestly wish to attain HOBOENLIGHTENMENT.  So while I admire your desire to get better and whatnot, not only can I not get you into Vent (as we use the same Vent as Basu), but also your motives are suspect and are thus HOBODENIED.

Snook said:
I farm horses.  :twisted:
EDIT: And will soon be back in-game! Long live resurrecting old desktops with new equipment!

So be it.  We need a bright young lad to acquire HOBOCABBAGES for us, though horse meat is also delicious.

hi  i dont want to just join a clan. I acuttly at first thought of joining hoboknights but then nk_marnid helped me so i thought i could join them. But in the end i could not. But i really look forward to bieng in this clan if possible. Because first of all i  want to get better. Second i think its ccool thing about hobo enlightment. and also i want to be  in a competitive clan. So if you could please consider. is there any way of  proving myself or something to join.

i also want HOBOELIGHTMENT i think its cool and i like you clan and also how you get to go up in a hiearchy and you have squires and such

orangeknite1 said:
hi  i dont want to just join a clan. I acuttly at first thought of joining hoboknights but then nk_marnid helped me so i thought i could join them. But in the end i could not. But i really look forward to bieng in this clan if possible. Because first of all i  want to get better. Second i think its ccool thing about hobo enlightment. and also i want to be  in a competitive clan. So if you could please consider. is there any way of  proving myself or something to join.

Rule one to be HOBOKNIGHTED... you have to have a rockin personality :]

Show us what you're like in game, and you'll probably get an invite.

orangeknite1 said:

Was thou raise-ed by the HOBOBARBARIANS? I find thy HOBOSPEAK lacking, as well as thy HOBOENGLISH. And thy HOBOLOGIC needeth some HOBOEXTENSION.

Nate said:
orangeknite1 said:

Was thou raise-ed by the HOBOBARBARIANS? I find thy HOBOSPEAK lacking, as well as thy HOBOENGLISH. And thy HOBOLOGIC needeth some HOBOEXTENSION.

If here were HOBORAISED by HOBOBARBARIANS we would have HOBOHEARDABOUTHIM through HOBOJESSE!

I must report an excellent HOBOZERK attempt in a recent battle:

My fellow Vaegirs (alas, the rhodoks weren't represented) and I charged the top of the HOBORUINS hill, and encountered a HOBOHORDE of Swadian doom. Fortunately, it was their doom; my HOBOBARDICHE did fly, and I reaped the souls of 7 enemies in a HOBOBRUTAL HOBODUKE-OUT, still standing to deliver more HOBOPUNISHMENT to the enemy!

Snook said:
I must report an excellent HOBOZERK attempt in a recent battle:

My fellow Vaegirs (alas, the rhodoks weren't represented) and I charged the top of the HOBORUINS hill, and encountered a HOBOHORDE of Swadian doom. Fortunately, it was their doom; my HOBOBARDICHE did fly, and I reaped the souls of 7 enemies in a HOBOBRUTAL HOBODUKE-OUT, still standing to deliver more HOBOPUNISHMENT to the enemy!
You do me proud fellow HOBOSNOOK.  Alas, I have not heard about this barbarian Orangeknight, it is possible he was a slave however that we captured and tortured into slavery. Perhaps he picked up our tongue through the many years in servitude.

Yea, thanks to the GRAND HOBODUKE, we shall have a pre-skirmish assembly on Thursday at 8PM (US Central time, so plan out your timing accordingly). If you are in the skirmisher ranks, it would be wise to attend so that we may increase our HOBOCHANCES of victory over the nK. Also, we will be using Vent (I believe), and while I don't know the channel address, I believe the GRAND HOBODUKE does, so he will HOBOENLIGHTEN us on that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom