UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Big_Mac

Grandmaster Knight
UK Nations Cup Team

IMPORTANT!

Please PM me if you can play!

We will be having training every Sunday at 17:00 on Hethwill's server (thanks alot!).

We will also be using Battlegrounds EU TS3: 217.208.132.68:8767

Greetings fellow UK Warbanders! You may or may not be aware of a little thing called The Nations Cup that will soon be on our doorstep, in which 8 player teams of people from a specific country (or groups of countries) fight against one another to ultimately find out which is the best. As I'm in charge of the UK team, it is my job to gather enough fighters to do battle with our foreign cousins when the day comes.

The team:

BigMac
Viper
DamnUCorey
Eirikur
Melons
Lugh
Rallix
captain lust
Foamy
Calodine
Ischenous
Deliverance
Corsair831
BiteMe

1212551445799.jpg

:razz:

It's about mother-****in' time BigMac.

Europe? Who needs Europe?  :mad:  :grin:

Ischenous said:
Wait, we sign up in this thread right?

Count me in, if not where do I sign up?
Yeah this is it, you're now on the list, so see you at training! :grin:

22nd can provide a TS channel all of our own for offical team UK use. Also as BigMac mentioned we can use our servers for trainings. I will maybe provide one just for us :smile:

We have also spoken to some other teams and can organise some practice matches at some point soonish.

With permission, I would like to post this epic image throughout the Nations Cup threads. Let's put the fear into those undeveloped natives (again)!

:lol:

Turanien said:
With permission, I would like to post this epic image throughout the Nations Cup threads. Let's put the fear into those undeveloped natives (again)!

:lol:
Do it naow!

Back
Top Bottom