[M] Siege mod (beta 1.3 release)

Users who are viewing this thread

Honour to grunwalder!

Guys!

If you need a mapper i'm raedy!

I can create anithing you want but i need to know this:  When i need a map to edit I have to go on a normal map of the game...Is there a something for activate the Scene test (it was on the beta)

Edit: I can't create the mevement of the Flag (i'm not a coder yet)

Another castle. One of my favourites  :mrgreen:
mbwarband20100507195143.jpg

EDIT:
More screenshots of another map:
mbwarband20100507200051.jpg

mbwarband20100507200006.jpg

As stated at the top, the maps are from SP but changed a bit and re-propped for warband and siege mode.  Something taleworlds should've prolly done but they didn't.  I am working on my own ones as well, they'll just take longer to release. :smile:

I'm following it! Thank you!

But I downloaded the 1.01005 (??) Version of the module sistem...and i wasted all my work -___________-!

I will re-do it again ...Tomorrow I'm so tired now...

Ehi remember!!! Can i join the deplovers team (afret i learn this?) :mrgreen:

Of course.  All help is welcome.  Doing this for the community, not for myself.  It's not like anyone has anything to gain by helping.  You shouldn't need to learn too much of the 1.113 module system to get a map to work. :smile:

hahaha glad you like it.  Hopefully I can arrange it so that I can get some people to play tomorrow evening.  Saturday is a notoriously bad day for trying to get anyone to do anything haha.

Krimdor said:
nice mode :grin:, too bad nobody is playing atm :/

btw: That's the most awesome loadingscreen i've ever seen xD

Yeah, the loadingscreen is very "unique"  :mrgreen:
I think that we need to make one big meeting to play this mod. Then may be we will have an opportunity to play these new castle maps without bots and with a lot of people. What do you think people?

Annynduir said:
hahaha glad you like it.  Hopefully I can arrange it so that I can get some people to play tomorrow evening.  Saturday is a notoriously bad day for trying to get anyone to do anything haha.

Is true. I thought that this night I will be able to play it, but finally I have other plans in real life. Tomorrow seems to be a good day to play it and of course, tomorrow I wil be able be there.

if anyone wants to add me on steam: It's raawwr  (name should appear as beastman)

And then yes it would be 8pm for you. :smile:

I try to be online tomorrow too. I would love to play the new castles with a bunch of others :smile:

Back
Top Bottom