Lord Of The Rings Mod for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puscifer

Recruit
Does anyone know if there is a Lord Of The Rings Mod for Warband? I would seriously Love a total conversion of this game set in the Third Age like the films.

Actually, making a multiplayer mod would be very easy. Just throw some units from the last days mod.

So there arn't any LOTR themed mods for warband yet? just wanna stay up to date on this, hopefully someone will make one or if not, i may have a crack my self because i think a LOTR themed mod for this game would be too much fun lol

well it is this mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,107530.0.html under development only for multiplayer though.
there is several lotr mods which is being developed to original mount & blade if you haven't already found out

omg it would be awsome, imagine a world camapign map set out like middle earth, with the factions like Gondor, Rohan and Mordor etc... i need this in my life  :cry: :cry:

Jenbu said:
well it is this mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,107530.0.html under development only for multiplayer though.
there is several lotr mods which is being developed to original mount & blade if you haven't already found out

Only multiplayer?  It looks more like it's only singleplayer...  Here is one of the features:

-adventure experience through story and quest based gameplay

Sounds singleplayer to me.

Finaz said:
Actually, making a multiplayer mod would be very easy. Just throw some units from the last days mod.
Exactly my thought, somebody able should go ask them :wink:. would be awesome to do 100 rohirrim vs 150 uruks at helms deep with maybe 50 human players

We have many LOTR based maps running on our server for Native, but not a whole module. I've been thinking on this and since it's possible that TLD might not convert to Warband, perhaps there should be another mod. I bet I could get a lot of help...

yeah. it very sad, no LOTR mod is out yet. Best way I think would be on 22nd servers, just put map (some from LOTR franchise are using now) and items (weapons, armours). Btw. gondorian armors are released and look so awesome!! Shame i dont know how put it in game :sad:

it would be really awsome if you could fight in helm's deep or minas tirith. imagine storming the gates of helm's deep while you are being shot at from the ddeping wall. it wouldn't be to difficult to make a lotr mod, if you can make models, skins, weapons and maps it would be pretty much done.

Berethorn said:
it would be really awsome if you could fight in helm's deep or minas tirith. imagine storming the gates of helm's deep while you are being shot at from the ddeping wall. it wouldn't be to difficult to make a lotr mod, if you can make models, skins, weapons and maps it would be pretty much done.

One of my clan mates is working on a Helms Deep mod. I'm sure, if you send him a PM, he'll let you in on the next testing session.

captain lust said:
Berethorn said:

One of my clan mates is working on a Helms Deep mod. I'm sure, if you send him a PM, he'll let you in on the next testing session.
thanks! that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom