SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Idid?  I like it.  But there need to be more factions.  After I send you mine, you might add two more for Greyjoy, Florent, Lannister, Tyrell, and Frey.

There already 6 factions, i certainly put the Greyjoy ingame later but the other name you say are allready in. Florent and Tyrell are in Renly's faction, Lannister are in Joffrey's faction ,Frey are with the king of the North like in the book.

man.. i F*cking hate joffrey.. when i read the first book i almost punched a hole in my wall...

Yeah, just a stupid kid !!!!
Who can make research for me, i need to know good production for each part of westeros.
Right now i m working on familiy relation

Whoa!  That's good work on the lords.  Your works better then mine on the troops so far.  When I send you the thing I was working on, change it however it is needed.

75% done on lannister, Stark, renly, vale, and stannis... 50% for mercs.. would be 100% with stannis BUT! Narfs plate pack seems to hate me...

A few comments.
The armor worn at this time would probably be around mid-fifteenth century. As in full plate, so transitional plate probably wouldn't be entirely accurate. Here's a good image of Tywin Lannister.
Tywin.jpg
Also, what time period does this mod take place? Post AGOT? Post ACOK? ASOS? AFFC?
The various Baratheon brothers could be: The King in Highgarden (Baratheon-Highgarden = one faction (Renly's)), The King in Dragonstone (Stannis), and The King on the Iron Throne (Joffrey)

The timeline is just after Ned execution.
For the armor, i am agree witl u ,Lord(most of them) sworn sword (about 40%) and hedge knight( about 20%) will have full plate armor.

hnim said:
A few comments.
The armor worn at this time would probably be around mid-fifteenth century. As in full plate, so transitional plate probably wouldn't be entirely accurate. Here's a good image of Tywin Lannister.
Tywin.jpg
Also, what time period does this mod take place? Post AGOT? Post ACOK? ASOS? AFFC?
The various Baratheon brothers could be: The King in Highgarden (Baratheon-Highgarden = one faction (Renly's)), The King in Dragonstone (Stannis), and The King on the Iron Throne (Joffrey)

I was under the impression that Tywin's armour was fully gilded. Also, where's the second lion clasp on the shoulder?

A better depiction of gilded armour (I know it's of Jaime) would be this:
agot_04.jpg

I know this one,and i really like it.
i olny have five full plate armor model (Narf,warband plate , old black armor and old plate armor) i planned to make somme retxture .

Hurleur said:
No , no that don t work like that....
Here a screen of the map ingame. NATIVE VERSION
Red  are Lannister
Grey are Stark
Yellow are Stannis
Green are Renly
Blue are the Vale

Me against Dornish light infantry (helmet is not finish)
hey nice map but i have a question how do you lower/get rid of the mountains im using m&b map editor

A few comments.

(click to show/hide)

But Robb stark wiped his sword on his surcoat.  So did Gregor, Sandor, etc.  Only very high lords had plate armor with the exceptions of Jory who had plate.  Even then some like Robb break the rule.

Lueii said:
But Robb stark wiped his sword on his surcoat.  So did Gregor, Sandor, etc.  Only very high lords had plate armor with the exceptions of Jory who had plate.  Even then some like Robb break the rule.

It's quite possible to wear a surcoat and still be wearing plate. Refer to the officially sanctioned miniatures of Gregor Clegane (who's clearly in full plate and mail) and Sandor Clegane (plate limbs, coat of plates for torso over mail), or to Brienne.

Also, if you're going to be talking exceptions, there's a pretty long list of people who aren't 'great lords' that have access to full plate.

Back
Top Bottom