SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the books isn't Tywin completely bald? IIRC when his hair started receding, he shaved it all.

2mwxi55.jpg

From left to right: King Robb Stark, Ser Rodrik, Roose Bolton, Ser Brynden Tully, Lord Rickard Karstark

Wolfhead said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the books isn't Tywin completely bald? IIRC when his hair started receding, he shaved it all.
Dindi said:
In the books he is bald but has massive side burns.
Yes he is bald, but the inability to put sideburns or something remotely similar made me set him up that way (at least for the moment).

If memory serves me correctly, the 1866 mod had some sideburn meshes. You might want to try them.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

Queen Pinky said:
2mwxi55.jpg

From left to right: King Robb Stark, Ser Rodrik, Roose Bolton, Ser Brynden Tully, Lord Rickard Karstark
The thing is we are unable to open Asoiaf.brf, at least the first part of the split.

Hurleur said:
Queen Pinky said:
2mwxi55.jpg

The thing is we are unable to open Asoiaf.brf, at least the first part of the split.

i think roose bolton looks the best there but robb would be best if his visor was down is the hound going to be in this as you could just make two helms for him one open visor and one closed??

Hi i am a modder for the Russian Asoiaf mod , u can take a look at our work here
http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?board=108.0

Very nice, i see u have Bilwit with u, it will be a very nice mod, congratulation.

But, next time you can say hi, and explain a little bit ur post.I am not upset or jealous, i always says that there will be some better mod about Asoiaf than this one, but posting like u do is unpolite.

Back
Top Bottom