SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes this one !!!
Originaly i just wanted to do the banner for this mod, but i don't have any reply.
So i have done a map myself and do reboot.

Hurleur said:
Yes this one !!!
Originaly i'd just want to do the banner for this one, then i don't have any reply.
I have making a map myself and do reboot.

ok i have trouble understandign what yuo type.....where are you from?

I am having trouble as well. 
So you are porting it to Warband from .903? What help do you need to do this? I understood it was mostly scripting that needed done.

Not porting to Warband but to Mount and Blade.
All kind of : scripter (i can do basic things)
                  skinner (i can do basic things to)
                  modeler (i tried....)
Like i said i have already some working things.
I just search someone who want to finish this little mod with me. Not a revolutionary mod but reskinning native and adding little game improvement.

No , no that don t work like that....
Here a screen of the map ingame. NATIVE VERSION
Red  are Lannister
Grey are Stark
Yellow are Stannis
Green are Renly
Blue are the Vale

Me against Dornish light infantry (helmet is not finish)

You've done alot.  I have an idea.  I can get it to warband, and still help with M&B, sort of like a file closer.  I can help you with Lannister and the seven kngdoms, and I know a friend who would be great at the troop trees.  This would be easy to port to warband because there are six factions in that.  Here the people you should contact: Gyuki, and clau24
  You map is great but the bridge to winterfell is blocked.

Thanks, i am 100% ok with ur proposition
the bridge in the north of Wintefell works not good because i forget to low some  tri under it, but if u click more u can go on it and the A.I do not have problem with it .I'll fix it later because i must install map editor for doing that .

Back
Top Bottom