Very nice Mod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebelmann

Recruit
I was scrolling trough the Carto guild to look for some new mods, I saw quite some nice mods but then... I saw this one lol, These armors are great the factions are awesome, Respect for the ones who made this mod.

1 little question thought, How do I become King and rule my own empire and control armies and such? Is that possible?

Thanks and greets

Im having a problem here lol, Everytime Im going into battle with 200 people or more and I kill 1 wave and new enemies arrive, the game crashes all the time, also in the tutorial with the giant guys, I cannot hit those ;S

Rebelmann said:
Im having a problem here lol, Everytime Im going into battle with 200 people or more and I kill 1 wave and new enemies arrive, the game crashes all the time, also in the tutorial with the giant guys, I cannot hit those ;S
You need to use the Iron Launcher in the module's folder when you launch the game. 

COGlory said:
Rebelmann said:
You need to use the Iron Launcher in the module's folder when you launch the game.

:mad:! If you tell them, they will never learn.

Forums are for people to go, talk, and ask questions.  If they weren't for that, Berserker Pride would have a wiki, not a forum.

Evilknightz said:
COGlory said:
Rebelmann said:

:mad:! If you tell them, they will never learn.
COGlory is right he want help, and uses this forum to find a solution. Why not helping him? Iam sure that he learned what to do. He thaught him how to do it

Evilknightz said:
COGlory said:
They've learned now, and they can go away now.

Don't you know what game forums are for?

You gave him a fish, you didn't teach him how to catch one, that doesn't solve the problem.

I think it's more of a problem not helping those who are asking for help, possibly deterring people away from a mod that already has a comparatively small fanbase.

Evilknightz said:
COGlory said:
They've learned now, and they can go away now.

Don't you know what game forums are for?

You gave him a fish, you didn't teach him how to catch one, that doesn't solve the problem.

Haha  :lol: how about you just answer him and then be rude its not hard you know .  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom