SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Users who are viewing this thread

Justus said:
Would this mod work if I put it into another mod? such as black sky for example

No you can't. this mod then overrides all of black sky. But possibly get errors too.

Looks to be a very interesting mod - unfortunately until it has some sort of way to select which features you want to enable, and some sort of mod compatibility, I don't think i'll be able to try it out - lots of good stuff that I'd like, but lots of stuff I wouldn't like.

Thanks for putting work into the mod, it looks very solid.

rubik said:
Aeon221 said:
Hey, is there a download link for the source code? This mod is cool, but some of the changes aren't my cup of tea, and I don't have the code-fu necessary to read numbers as words and change it from there.

Or do I just not understand something and the source code is in the module files that you've already provided?

Anyway, thanks!

All source code is included in the folder of source which you can find it in the MOD.

Oh. Duh. Yeah it really was a case of selective retardation. Thanks!

Hi, master Rubik
I see you have changed the scenes of Towns 2 and 5 (Tihr and Jelkala). Is this mean you add the bonus chests into? I didn't find them but will do.
And another question - Is 80% of Warband port complete include feature where the cities and castles recruit from their prisoners? If not - Do you intend to add this feature and/or other elements of kingdom management?
Thanks your Warband improvement by Custom Commander mod...

Great work indeed! I, too, hope that there might be an option in the future to choose which of the enhancements to the game one would like to activate as there are a few I could do without. Having said that however I still will download and use this mod in a new campaign of Warband. It looks very promising, to say the least!

Thank you for your efforts and for sharing. Let's hope other modders will make use of some of the features (with your kind permission of course).

Is there a way to take off the pathfinding speed and all the experience points and jazz? this mod is cool but i dont really like all the fetures except for the mystic merchant the way the items stats go by gold and the custom commander of course

The pathfinding is a bit jacked up but other than that I wish every mod was able to combine with this one. And to reply I don't see any way to edit the pathfinding...wish there was

heh i just download the mod to try it and i like all the feature i read abouth in the first post but there is just one problem(for me atleast)...as i will import mi char from a previous game and mi char is lvl 34, if theres no added troops, that meens top tier troop will be lvl 25, and il upgrade all the recruits to top in 2 weeks(and wipe the hole map)...if so there will not be a chance for my game to test all features as it will end relly soon(so a bit boring i think)....i can add some troops myself but thats a work i can do to a mod im already working...anyway il finish download play it and post again...

ps:hole ideea and features are great

punkrawkz7 said:
The pathfinding is a bit jacked up but other than that I wish every mod was able to combine with this one. And to reply I don't see any way to edit the pathfinding...wish there was
As i played this mod and i like it verry much, but is simply not complete for me il try to combine with a mod i like to make it more fun for me...and as i see many ppl want to combine this mod with some other mods available, il tell you how(this is not tested yet),
first of all you need to get a tool (open brf) from the forge,then check the brf of the mod you like,and just copy all brf's that contain wepons, armours(and watever you want in this mod to be from your favorite mod)..etc ,then copy troops txt ,item kinds, and replace the ones in custom comander mod(be sure you have all the brf's for the new troops and items put in custom comander),also copy the texture from favorite mod to custom comander....and now as last thing you need to do is to modifi custom comander module.ini and put it to load all the new brf's  ...now you have custom comander with troops and items from one of your favorithe mod...this may work or may give some errors at the start of the game, so beter back up both mods(dont blame me if somthings rong)

PS:i hope i did not ofend anyone with this post ..
i made some testing and is not working because of the item_kinds.txt and troops.txt wich you cant replace...so you must make new entry for evry new item imported

I started a new game with this nice mod.

However, when I play the play mission to collect 5 men and then back to tarven, I cannot see the Merchant to complete the quest...I saw many commanders there for recruiting....is it a bug or something?

csl3 said:
I started a new game with this nice mod.

However, when I play the play mission to collect 5 men and then back to tarven, I cannot see the Merchant to complete the quest...I saw many commanders there for recruiting....is it a bug or something?

There are too many heroes there, but the entry points are limited. You need to recruit some of the heroes.

I am new to this so please go easy on me. I have down load mod and want to install. where do I install to. Modules folder are to Native folder. please help. also I'm running version 1.113 will it work with this.  :grin: Got it to work

Great mod but all the bandits hardly show up now make for slow start

This is an amazing mod. I love it.

I only have one problem. I use the cursor keys to move my character. I 'hate' using WASD, or anything else, for character control.
The Custom Camera part of this mod is permanently mapped to the cursor keys.

I don't seem to have the brainpower to change, or recompile, or whatnot, this Mod to change or remove the Custom Camera function.
I've even tried a Vista Key-Remapper program, but the game ignores the changes.

Any help would be great. Perhaps, like I've read above, there will be the ability to deactivate parts of this mod?

Anyway, fantastic work. It's put a lot more life into this game.

Is there a way to turn off the manual camera thing??
it really annoying me as i use the arrow keys and always have for weapon switching and sheild equiping etc

Update on 26/5/2010.
Troops can carry banners on back. You can change some settings about this in MOD options in camp menu. You can make everyone to carry a banner, or just make ally troops to carry banners, or just heroes, or no one to carry a banner.

54726830201005232155515324806025308_000_640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom