Beligerent Drunk Maxed out Ironflesh?

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean seriously, I would have a picture but I forgot.

I hit a drunk for 84 damage and he was still standing. Headshot with a morningstar and he's standing like, "It's just a flesh wound!"

same with the fugitives you have to "bring to justice" :smile: i remember hitting him 4 times with throwing axes for app. 20 damage each before it was over

They both go down with one great long axe hit, but since I do around 120 damage or more that doesn't mean much. :razz:

Same goes for the nervous men. They're all ridiculously tough. One wonders why they don't don a suit of armour and become an invincible warlord.

M.A.C.H.I.N.E said:
I mean seriously, I would have a picture but I forgot.

I hit a drunk for 84 damage and he was still standing. Headshot with a morningstar and he's standing like, "It's just a flesh wound!"
I made 54 + 52 damage and he was still standing. I want to hire that guy and put some heavy armor on him. :smile:

Nervous man is tough he swings very fast. Fight him wearing similar rags, no shield and you will have a hard duel. I remember checking him with the troop editor his weapon proficiences are very high.

The drunk I don't know, had no problems with him so far, always took 2 swings before killing anyway but that is normal for my char with 5 powerstrike. Last times I found him I just said ''Do you know who I am?" and he put his tail between his legs. I just wonder what would happen with that nordic sword if my inventory is full by the time I kill him.

I figure they made them tough to make the one man fight interesting. I mean, you usually take out opponents by the dozen, facing one ordinary guy would be really boring. And considering that neither of them wear any armor, I think their toughness is appropriate. (they go down with one swing of my sword anyway, as does almost everyone else)

Back
Top Bottom