Heirs and Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread

Cabi_Deluxe

Sergeant
With the introduction of all the really neat new options that came with Warband my interest has been peaked about a couple subjects.  First would be heirs/children.  I know its been covered already in another post but I don't think it was given its proper due.  Perhaps after a certain age the heir/child your character fathers/mothers can become a companion for you.  Then after reaching a certain level/age he or she could be granted some castle/village/town to hold for your family, to further expand on the faction within a faction that came with Warband.  Don't like the family you married into?  Raise your own supporters!  And if aging and death were introduced into the game then you could chose which of your offspring you could play as and what lands they receive on your death.  Who doesn't love an inheritance? 

I've also thought for the longest time wouldn't it be cool if the faction claimant would seduce an npc lord to his/her cause and start a rebellion instead of waiting around for the player to take up their gauntlet.  Or perhaps after some time they could spawn with a large host and start trying to take their kingdom back themselves.  Also converting lords here and there.  To eliminate them forever the player might capture them and make them swear an oath to stay in exile or something to that degree.

Back
Top Bottom