Warband Campaigns release !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

boubaz

Regular
Our game support to create mount and blade warband multiplayer campaigns is finally OUT !!!

We have been working on this for the last 4 month and put a lot of effort into this and we believe that you all be able to enjoy it.
Warband campaign still need some improvement but we believe that it is now good enough to open our beta :smile:.

For those who miss the previous annoucement in http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100079.msg2502288.html#msg2502288

To sum up:
The goal of warbands campaign is to bring a multiplayer Role playing experience  to mount and blade warbands, through an online board game.
The mod is based on a website that will help player to organize campaign between 2 or more armies (though the current version only support 2 army).

The campaign goal is set by the game master. [Basic goal are invade the enemy capital or get most territory]
The game is turn based, each player has action point that are renewed each day.

If you are interested in joining a campaign you MUST read and understand the rules !!
If you are interested in making becoming a game master drink a beer and just come to our tavern :smile:. Direction will be given in the tavern in more details.

We encourage other people that are already running campaigns to come and try it out.
We hope you will be able to use it manage your campaigns.

If you have any question regarding this project do not hesitate to ask :smile:.

Here is a little preview of our mod :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQ2uLY-vLU

And this is where you want to go :smile:

http://www.warbandcampaigns.com/

Wow. Just wow.
Never thought this would happen in M&B, but here it is :mrgreen:
Great trailer by the way. Very nicely done.

Hope I can try this out eventually! The site is looking very strange, though. Everything appears as something like this:

* sv, content, game, rules

sv, content, game, game_section, part_1

sv, content, game, game_section, part_2

sv, content, game, game_section, part_3

sv, content, game, game_section, part_4

Etc. Everywhere on the site. :???:

I probably won't be able to find any servers that do this until the server list is fixed, too. :sad:

EDIT:
Fixed the site issues. Had the same problem as diavel in the other thread, and fixed it through registering as well.

Fishie said:
Hope I can try this out eventually! The site is looking very strange, though. Everything appears as something like this:

* sv, content, game, rules

sv, content, game, game_section, part_1

sv, content, game, game_section, part_2

sv, content, game, game_section, part_3

sv, content, game, game_section, part_4

Etc. Everywhere on the site. :???:

I probably won't be able to find any servers that do this until the server list is fixed, too. :sad:

EDIT:
Fixed the site issues. Had the same problem as diavel in the other thread, and fixed it through registering as well.

Fixed it should be fine now :smile:. Thanks a lot for the notification, I will just put a small remark regarding translation.

I know during the beta some of the french beta tester had trouble to understand english so added a module that enable be to translate the site very easily. If some people are motivated I can give them the files that need translation in their language to add it. :p
sorry for the trouble.

Not this beats the **** out of the other multi player campaign mods!  Why?  1: It's realistic
2: It's finished
3: It's Awesome! 

Seems promising. I'll definitely come back and give it a look in a few months.

I'm not all together sure if it's already possible but it would be great to set up a league type deal in a persistent map. So groups could form recruit and continue to battle. I should probably stop thinking about this before the ideas drown me. :p

Thanks a lot :smile:.

I know that we got lot's of feedback of people misunderstand about the game and think that it as an in-game MOD.
I just want clarify that the campaigns are played in a website. We are just providing tools to play/make campaigns online so people can enjoy the game better :smile:.

Very nice, but whats up with all the exclamation marks? You have three after all the sentences.

"Join the tournaments!!!", "Blablabla has ben attacked!!!", "we simply want to make battles more meaningful!!!", "Our focus is to make players play together !!!" and so on. Just use one instead.

Presentation is everything.

Back
Top Bottom