SoT - Music Preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations on your wedding, mate! :smile: (we might get a remix of the wedding march now, I'd bet).

The music's awesome! Surely goes to my collection, right next to Bear McCreary's work (somehow it reminds me of his Battlestar Galactica scores), and to my mp3 player, to play on my walkabouts in the nearby hills.

This is some of the best home grown music I've heard. Do you do this professionally or as a hobby?

Thanks guys, im heading off today into the big city... man getting a little nervous now, bit hard to ignore the whole thing when its just 2 days away haha.

I had actualy done some work on roman tracks, but couldn't get them finished... (Had a breakthru on TLD, had to see it through, you understand)

@ Armatus... well, i consider myself Semi-Professional. I know that kinda doesn't makes sense, but i have scored a few short films, a feature film, and a few animated reels, websites, work for bands and the like. I don't make a living from my music (yet hehe) and have a day job for steady income, but i have been making money last few years, and would primerily love to get into game scoring. Hence why i enjoy working on mods, it is good experience for when i hopefully get an opportunity one day. I just love M&B and it's community so i keep hanging around like a bad smell  :lol:

Anyway i am off, i'll see everyone again in about 3 weeks.  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom