[S] Lions of Calradia- Recruiting

Is this mod wanted?

• Yes

Votes: 261 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 61 18.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I would suggest using a whole new faction color palette...just so this mod doesn't feel quite like a bunch of modified vanilla factions.....
I guess subconciously I'll always associate the light purple with Khergits.....

Interesting mod. There's a bit of a period mix-up with the 14th-century bascinets and 12th-century full helms, though, but it's minor.

Lueii said:
Well the Rhodoks are there from the beggining because of the revolt (Bunduk described it in native), the vaegirs have been weakened by Isolla of Suno's taking Suno.  And finally, the nords are just raiders at this point.  I have a feature that will increase the mayhem. In-factions.  Barons and lords are constantly bickering with in-factions forming.  But I need a good scripter to do this. 
The Rhodoks never revolted; the Swadians just tried to take control over them, and were repelled.

Anyway, I like the mod.

But i like the idea of the rhodoks revolting... Another idea was to have standard bearers they were in the eagle and the radiant cross but i have not seen them yet

1º Change Map
2º Change village names
3º Change faction colours
4º Change faction symbols in Interface
5º The troop type is the same so why care about having 5 types of swadian recruit? And even if you say they belong to different factions, its a bloody civil war who cares.
6º More items.
7º New quests.
8º Anything more that make this mod different from vanilla, cuz i'm tired of vanilla.

Is it possible to marry Lady Isola de Suno?  I haven't downloaded the mod yet, so I don't know.

And is this mod 'dead'?  Cuz not a lot of posts have happened for the past month...

Lueii, you should rather work on this one, because the War of the Roses will ask alot of time from you...

To make a fantasy mod is more easy than a historicall accurate one... test your modding skills on Lions of Calradia, and after you release it, go and take War of the Roses  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom