"Lady" Malthed......

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyhort

Recruit
So, like any good ruler I decided to delegate my responsibilities. In this case that meant giving up my Marshalship to one of my vassals, Lady Malthed. Not three days later I get a message saying that I need to report to Lady Malthed to join HIS campaign and bring HIM an army. Naturally I chuckled and thought this to be a bug.....but after I joined her army I started to notice things. Things like her mannish face, her gruff manner and, most disturbingly, a slight bulge where there should be none. Worse than that I keep waking up and catching "her" looking at me with hungry eyes. I'm scared....

Cyhort said:
So, like any good ruler I decided to delegate my responsibilities. In this case that meant giving up my Marshalship to one of my vassals, Lady Malthed. Not three days later I get a message saying that I need to report to Lady Malthed to join HIS campaign and bring HIM an army. Naturally I chuckled and thought this to be a bug.....but after I joined her army I started to notice things. Things like her mannish face, her gruff manner and, most disturbingly, a slight bulge where there should be none. Worse than that I keep waking up and catching "her" looking at me with hungry eyes. I'm scared....

That made me *lol* so hard... :lol:

Be aware of the transsexual!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh Okay. Matheld. Yeah, she is a bit manly. Maybe THAT's why she left, is because she isn't really a "she"......

I guess that when the dialogue for the marshal was written, nobody thought of the possibility that women might actually be vassals, and that way even marshals.

You can marry her when you're a girl if you so desire, also. Same with all the female companions, they turn into dudes who look like ladies.

Castaras said:
You can marry her when you're a girl if you so desire, also. Same with all the female companions, they turn into dudes who look like ladies.

Seriously?

Hmm, perhaps Calradia doesn't need an Emperor when it can have two Empresses instead.  :mrgreen:

This puts Matheld/Nizar in a whole new perspective! All of Nizar's talk about how he woos maidens by the wagon-load wasn't macho boasting, it was an attempt to hide his true feelings.

One can only imagine the light this sheds on Nizar's comments about his swift steed. Maybe he should talk to Borcha about this.

Ironfounderson said:
This puts Matheld/Nizar in a whole new perspective! All of Nizar's talk about how he woos maidens by the wagon-load wasn't macho boasting, it was an attempt to hide his true feelings.

One can only imagine the light this sheds on Nizar's comments about his swift steed. Maybe he should talk to Borcha about this.

Hey you leave Borcha out of it!

Back
Top Bottom