Morgh's M&B Warband Mod Tools v1.35 [Temel Kodlama Yardımcısı]

Users who are viewing this thread

HeLL4eWeR

Güncelleme! v1.35 çıktı!

Editör tüm M&B:W sürümlerinde sorunsuz çalışıyor arkadaşlar. Güvenle kullanabilirsiniz.  :smile:

Official Download Morgh's M&B Warband Mod Tools v1.30
Official Taleworlds Topic
SSS Sayfası

Python modül sistemi editörleri:

- module_items.py 
- module_troops.py 
- module_party_templates.py 

TXT editörün düzenleyebildikleri:

- troops.txt
- factions.txt
- parties.txt
- party_template.txt
- item_kinds1.txt

Version history:

General

- Fixed a few minor bugs

Python troop editor

- Added upgrade pathing for troops (the upgrade path declaration of the CURRENT troop will also be deleted if you delete a troop, but no other upgrade pathing dependencies).

- Fixed a major bug while adding a new troop at the end of the list. This feature only worked correctly if you scanned the troop list before (which was recommended by me).  I was really wondering why nobody in seven months found this bug, or reportet it... I found it today and fixed it.

v1.20

TXT Editor

- Added type flag filtering. Now you can filter items by its type flag.
- Fixed a harmless bug -  after updating items in the filtered items list, the ID and name was switched

Python Editor

- Added type flag filtering. Now you can filter items by its type flag.

v1.11

Text item editor

- Fixed a major stupid bug (through copy and paste :/ ) at the item flags source code. The flags will now be loaded correctly!

v1.10

Python & Text item editor

- Added new item flags to the item flag list  (v1.134)

v1.05

General

- Removed menu wizard
- Removed donation button
- Archive contains executable only, you can copy and start it wherever you want

v1.02

General

- All TXT editors are now prompting the user to create a backup or not when saving items

TXT troop editor

- Added a space char behind item count in line 2 when saving troops (minor bug, but there was a request to fix it)

v1.01

Python troop editor

- Available items list has the correct height now
- Adding a new item will now also a "new" plural troop name

v1.00

General

- Fixed and improved LoadItems and LoadTroops function. It's now necessary that each item and troop have a correct ID beginning with "itm_" for items and "trp_" for troops. The module system is generating this prefix, my editor automatically set this prefix, and you also shoud add this prefix when you do manual text editing. Without the editor won't load the data correctly.

- Fixed a rare bug which "cuts" the form when you change it from 1024 to 1280 and back

v0.999b

General

- All editor now have a "View" menu. You can set the list font size there.  Also the phython/TXT item and troop editor has now a scalable width 1024 / 1280 pixel. You can also set this at the "View" menu. Both settings will be saved to config.ini every time you change it.
- Every editor has now a minimize button

v0.998b

Python item editor

- Fixed a few minor things

Python troop editor

- Fixed a few minor things

Python party templates editor

- Initial release
- Almost stable, uses the same code as troops and items

v0.997rc4

Python item editor

- Updated items have now the correct item number in the list
- Item list shows now also the name of the item, filter will also search the item names
- Now you can change the font size of the item list
- Fixed and changed a few minor things

Python troop editor

- Initiate release.
- Upgrade paths has to be set in the module_troops.py - this feature is not integrated yet

The python troop editor isn't as comfortable as the text version or the python item editor, so you have to know what you do. Declare your own constants in module_troops.py to get better handling with skills and attributes.

The editor reads every contants, but will only show the standard ones in the predefined lists.

I also added a few little "help" buttons, so you can hit them for "help".

v0.996rc3

General

- Corrected update/save warning if you leave the editor to another editor. Now the warning pops up, and after that the new editor will be opened, and not before

Python item editor

- Improved file handling, now it should load every syntax (spaces)

- I spent really a lot of time to TaleWorlds doubled IDs. I thought that can't be, but they really have doubled IDs in this structure :evil: . I have done a small but efficient code which can handle this. My first version was desigend to handle UNIQUE ID's -.-

- Flags, capabilities and modifiers can now also read your own constants, they will be added to the list after loading the item. It doesn't matter where they are defined, my code just reads what is inserted at the flags, capabilitites and modifiers.

- Scan function inserted. This function is in the edit menu of the item editor and does the follwing:
  It updates EVERY item in the list, reorganizing data. Also it scans for own constants, which are used. After that you can save the changes and built the module with the batch file from the module system. If there are errors, theres something wrong with the syntax. If there are no errors, your whole file will work without any further problems! I also used this as super-test function to verify my code.

- Adding/deleteing items function, you can use this everywhere in the list, exect of the last entry and the hardwired ones at the beginning - I blocked these items to prevent errors. It has the same template system as the TXT editor, so just use the template you need, change the values, and add the new item.

- Capabilities list is now editable without bugs

- Added filter function. The filter automatically convertes your input to lower case. If theres no result, it returs to the complete list. Only IDs can be filtered.

- Added input limitations, no return will be accepted in the input fields. also a few other character will be blocked

- General bug fixing, fixed some minor bugs

Ayrıca arkadaşlar, bir sorunla kaşılaşırsanız bu konuya sorun. Bilen biri mutlaka vardır. :smile:

Birkaç işe yarayacak resim:

1- Düzenleme şekli, Birisini seçerek başlayın.
2- Python seçilirse modül sistem ayarları
3- Oyun dizini

ddddg.jpg

malkavianvampir said:
Mp de haritayı büyültüp obje ekleyebiliyor muyuz yoksa sp için mi teşekkürler bu arada paylaşım için

MP için pek bir fikrim yok, ancak SPde (sanırım) gezindiğimiz haritayı değiştiremiyoruz. Morgh ilerki versiyonlarda ekleyecektir.  :wink:

I understand nothing, but it's highly recommended that you use  v0.961b of my tool!

Regards, Morgh

Nasıl Kuracağım ya ? Kurulum Sonunda Which files do you want edit ? diyor ordan ne yapacağım ?

SoulStealer said:
kardeş paylaşım için teşekkürler
ancak bu 1.113 için de geçerli mi?

İyi hatırlattın sayfayı güncelleyeyim.  :wink: Evet öyle olması gerek. Orjinal sayfasında 1.01 linki var.

SAYFA GÜNCEL!!!  :eek:

Yeni Resimler

Menu Wizard:
bricks.jpg

Para karşılığı exp alıyoruz :razz:
30645829.jpg

43695565.jpg

Yine para karşılığı asker alıyoruz:
24374730.jpg

81834096.jpg

55609439.jpg

Kılıç bacısına ayar veriyoruz :razz:
mb14.jpg

mb15.jpg

Cioss said:
SoulStealer said:
kardeş paylaşım için teşekkürler
ancak bu 1.113 için de geçerli mi?

İyi hatırlattın sayfayı güncelleyeyim.  :wink: Evet öyle olması gerek. Orjinal sayfasında 1.01 linki var.

SAYFA GÜNCEL!!!  :eek:

Yeni Resimler

Menu Wizard:
bricks.jpg

Para karşılığı exp alıyoruz :razz:
30645829.jpg

43695565.jpg

Yine para karşılığı asker alıyoruz:
24374730.jpg

81834096.jpg

55609439.jpg

Kılıç bacısına ayar veriyoruz :razz:
mb14.jpg

mb15.jpg
bu yaptıklarını uplandsana ben yapamadım

Resimlerin çoğusu orjinal konudan alıntı. İstersen oraya istek at. Uplayacaklardır.  :wink:

Diyeceğin şey şu.

Hi guys,
Would you make a mini-mode to upload?

Veya SSlerin sahiplerinin ismini verebilirisn.

@xxx gibi :wink:

Cioss said:
Diyeceğin şey şu.

Hi guys,
Would you make a mini-mode to upload?

Veya SSlerin sahiplerinin ismini verebilirisn.

@xxx gibi :wink:
sağol '' Hi guys,
Would you make a mini-mode to upload? '' yazıyorum şimdi peki ne demek bu

Ya konuyu bir gez, oeklentiler yapanların SSlerine bak. Kim yapıyormuş öğren, hiç yoktan Google Translate kllan. :smile:

Cioss said:
Ya konuyu bir gez, oeklentiler yapanların SSlerine bak. Kim yapıyormuş öğren, hiç yoktan Google Translate kllan. :smile:
neyse kalsın uğraşamam zerdar da olmasın

Cioss bir şey soracağım
bende text editor var ancak ben kara şövalye zırhı botu ve miğferini ekleyip kaydettiğim halde yapamadım
trp_player de bizim adamın adını mı yazacağız?

Sayfayı güncellememiştim. Hatırlatman iyi oldu. Bakıcam şimdi.

1.131 çıktı, 127yi napıcaksın. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom